We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disnet tickets for only one day

Gatineau, Canada
Level Contributor
644 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Disnet tickets for only one day

I'm going in Disney at the end of February and I need only a one day hopper pass to Disney because I have some unused tickets from a past trip in 2004.

What would be my options , it seems at this point that the only option is to buy these tickets at the gate because undercovertourist or mapletickets.com don't sell any tickets for one day .

Thanks for you help

Germain

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
7,932 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disnet tickets for only one day

There are no reductions for a one day ticket so you may as well buy them at the gate.

pa
Level Contributor
54,382 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Disnet tickets for only one day

I would see if you could up-grade the ticket you already have first. Tickets from '04 were all no-expire. If not, just get the 1 day Ticket it at the Gate, there are no real advantages to buying a 1 day ticket in advance. Adding the Hopper will cost quite a bit. I would recomend picking a day that you will just spend the whole day at one Park and just get a Base 1 day Ticket if the '04 ticket you have is a Hopper, use that for the days you want to Hop

Hope that makes sense :)

england
Level Contributor
570 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disnet tickets for only one day

my niece bought them off e.bay £55 got 1 day hopper and 2 extra days to do either water parks,world of sports or disney quest and they were fine

4. Re: Disnet tickets for only one day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 19:16