We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

planet hollywood

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
357 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
planet hollywood

anybody done this trip,arrive in limo and eat here?looking for a treat for teenage sons in august.is it worth the money?

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
470 reviews
from US$54.99*
US$59.00
Kennedy Space Center and Everglades...
187 reviews
from US$128.99*
Special Offer
3-Attraction Ticket: The Coca-Cola...
14 reviews
from US$49.99*
US$87.87
Kennedy Space Center Ultimate...
77 reviews
from US$168.99*
WV
Level Contributor
566 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: planet hollywood

Never reserved a limo to transport my teens but I can say that my teens (have a son and daughter)LOVE Planet Hollywood. They always want to go to Planet Hollywood when we are in Orlando - it is one of their favorites. So I have to say it is a great place for teens.

Basingstoke, United...
Level Contributor
1,186 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: planet hollywood

I have eaten in PH before and I can honestly say the food was terrible! Plus we waited for ages!! I would go somewhere else and save your money.

Sorry :-(

gods own country
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: planet hollywood

agree with last post, over priced,and food is poor..would go some where else, and get value for money..

Ireland
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: planet hollywood

We always went to Hard Rock in City Walk with our teens - not a bad word to say about it. Will continue to go back

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
2,591 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: planet hollywood

enjoy planet hollywood each and every time - same with hard rock... been to a few throughout america and every single ones been gorg...

Basingstoke, United...
Level Contributor
1,186 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: planet hollywood

Bubba Gump's is good on City Walk of you like Seafood! :-)

uk
Level Contributor
1,295 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: planet hollywood

We went to planet hollywood last year and my daughters were 11 & 15 we are going back at Xmas just before my oldest 17th and it is top of her list of resturants that she wants us to go back to my younger one (12) has it 2nd on hers (after rainforest). It's a teen thing!! We have a limo diner booked (it came free with our virgin holiday ) the limo bit they will love but I'm most looking forward to seeing the look of horror on my 16yrs face when we end up at a disney mickey mouse character diner at the contempary resort. Last year my younger one (who was desperate to take part but too shy to do it on her own) signed them both up for the family parade in MK and my nearly 15yr daughter had to walk on the parade waving cheerleader pompoms with daisy duck. I have great photo of the look on her face and I think it will be another photo opertunity when we end up at the mickey mouse dinner.

She will be wishing she was in your limo going to planet hollywood , but a free meal is a fee meal and I couldn't turn down the chance for tthem to have the ride in a limo

UK
9 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: planet hollywood

Have to agree the food was terrible!!! We had to wait ages for the food and it was over priced as well. The hard rock in city walk was out of this world. Going back to hard rock when I go in april...my mouth is now watering at the thought of it

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
608 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: planet hollywood

Planet Hollywood is a MUST for our two teen boys!!! the food has always been good and the atmosphere is fantastic for teens. Another of their absolute favourites is the Hard Rock Cafe at Universal City Walk.

Calgary, Alberta
Level Contributor
75 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: planet hollywood

I too prefered Hard Rock at Universal over PH at DTD. We've eated at many PH restaurants before, but this one was crowded (tables way too close together) and so noisy. People were literally yelling to hear one another over the din of the music videos and film clips playing on the monitors.

We ate so quickly that we didn't have enough time to savour the food. A big thumbs-down for "ambience".

Asif