We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flexitickets

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
355 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
flexitickets

have been scouring around for prices and found virgin cheapest so far.£140.00 or £165.00 for the plus.thats a £15.00 per ticket difference than attraction tix.anyone found any cheaper than this?.i am tempted tobuy now even though were not going till august

Playa Flamenca...
Level Contributor
3,799 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: flexitickets

Reennoz

Going by what you quote for Virgin and what others have posted on here, they seem to be the cheepest around.

So long as you don't mind having a voucher and exchanging it at your first park of use, then I would go with them.

If I'd had this option then I certainly would have booked with them to save £15 per ticket.

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
355 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: flexitickets

tried to buy them but i think you have to buy your holiday withthem as well,maybe its just for their customers,we are going with thompson.

uk
Level Contributor
126 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: flexitickets

Hi No. Bought attraction tickets only with Virgin last week. Took some time to organise as they put me through to India call centre in first instance who refused. I queried this and asked for another adviser. The switchboard put me through to a british adviser and she had no problems dealing with my request. I purchased 4 flexi-tickets for universal etc at an excellent rate.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
491 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: flexitickets

yes you can book on line too on their website. You can defo book them with virgin.

xx

Derbyshire,UK
Level Contributor
23 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: flexitickets

Hi, Does anyone know if you can also book Discovery Cove tickets with Virgin without a holiday booking? The website says to book Discovery Cove you need to phone them direct, but it also says to have your holiday reference number available. I'd welcome any info before calling them as different call centre staff seem to be giving different advice.

Thanks!

6. Re: flexitickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 10:17