We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Universal Orlando Express Plus ticket option - question

Englewood, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,738 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Universal Orlando Express Plus ticket option - question

Is the Universal Orlando "Express Plus" option the same as the Universal Hollywood "Front of The Line Pass?" They have different names: "Express Plus" vs. "Front of The Line Pass," and the price difference between the Universal Orlando "Express Plus" is seemingly less expensive than Universal Hollywood's "Front of The Line Pass." I'll soon be visiting Universal Orlando come May, and interested in a pass that avoids wait time. Just wondering, are theses two park's passes really the same thing? If so, why is the Universal Hollywood pass more expensive?

Also, is there a difference between Universal Olrando and Universal Hollywood? I undertand the Universal Hollywood has a motorized tram that takes you through the studio lot, but with respect to rides, are they the same? Is one better than the other? Thanks.

US
Level Contributor
267 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Universal Orlando Express Plus ticket option - question

I haven't been to Universal Hollywood, so I can't comment on that part. The Express Pass you buy in Orlando let's you cut to the front of the line once for each participating ride. If you stay in one of the park hotels, you use your room key for unlimited front of the line privileges.

Englewood, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,738 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Universal Orlando Express Plus ticket option - question

bump

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
40,090 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Universal Orlando Express Plus ticket option - question

Universal Orlando is not a full-fledged working studio like Hollywood is, so there's no tram tour of the real movie sets. The Orlando location is really just a theme parks now, more or less, with very little "movie/show" production going on at all.

4. Re: Universal Orlando Express Plus ticket option - question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 11:21