We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

April 14-28?

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
1,886 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
April 14-28?

We're off for our umpteenth visit to Orlando (we cant get enough!!) 10 weeks today.

Its the first time hough we have been at the tail end of Easter & April - what can we expect crowd wise,and should we wait for the East school holidays to be over (20th onwards) to do the main parks?

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
1,886 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: April 14-28?

bump

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
167 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: April 14-28?

Hi - I am going at a similar time - 19th - 26th April.

Touring plans.com which seem to be pretty accurate have all days from 19 onwards at either 5 or 6 out of 10 for business, (at the Magic Kingdom they reckon that this mean a peak wait of approx 1 hour) your other days are all at 7 out of 10! (peak wait of 75 mins) So not too bad considering the lowest they ever rate for all of 2009 is a 4.

btw - it also lets you know which park to avoid each day (usually based on extra magic hours) and which is the best to visit - let me know if you want that info.

I think a 7 is manageable in the parks if you fast pass and plan your routes.

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
1,886 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: April 14-28?

thank you - yes please, any extra info you have will be much appreciated!

We were planning on going to MK on Monday 20th..

Manchester
Level Contributor
312 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: April 14-28?

We too are going 10 weeks today until 3 May - I can't wait its my first visit for 11 years!!!

Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
167 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: April 14-28?

OK - this is from touringplans.com

I've never used them before but i've heard of many people who have and their methods are pretty good.

The number after the date is the number of busyness out of 10, then the best parks / worst park.

DS = Disney Studios

MK = Magic KIngdom

AK = Animal Kingdon

EP = Epcot

Tue, 14 Apr - 7 - Best -DS AK Worst- MK EP

Wed, 15 Apr - 7 - Best- MK EP Worst- DS AK

Thu, 16 Apr - 7 - Best -DS AK Worst - MK EP

Fri, 17 Apr - 7 - Best- EP Worst -DS

Sat, 18 Apr - 7 - Best - MK DS EP Worst -AK

Sun, 19 Apr - 7 - Best - AK Worst - MK EP

Mon, 20 Apr - 6 - Best - MK DS Worst - AK

Tue, 21 Apr - 5 - Best -MK AK EP Worst - DS

Wed, 22 Apr - 5 - Best - MK AK EP Worst- DS

Thu, 23 Apr - 6 - Best - DS Worst - MK EP AK

Fri, 24 Apr - 5 - Best - MK AK Worst - EP

Sat, 25 Apr - 6 - Best - DS Worst- EP

Sun, 26 Apr - 6 - Best - EP Worst- MK AK

Mon, 27 Apr - 5 - Best- MK Worst- DS AK

Tue, 28 Apr - 5 - Best- DS AK Worst- EP

Take it all with grain of slat though - they always pick a best and worst - if you want to go to MK or wherever on a "worst" day - just go - but realize it may be a little busier than another day.

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
1,886 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: April 14-28?

thank you!

Manchester
Level Contributor
312 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: April 14-28?

I am planning on going to Magic Kingdom just for one day on Thursday 30 April. Could you possibly put the details of this date up for me. Thank you so much!!!

Norwood, MA
Level Contributor
355 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: April 14-28?

Schools in Massachusetts have Spring Vacation from April 20 thru the 24th, which might cause the park to be a little more crowded.

9. Re: April 14-28?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 06:22