We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ugg Boots In Orlando

Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Topic
Ugg Boots In Orlando

Hi Guys

Just a quick one has anyone got Ugg boots recently in Orlando? Were they hard to get? I'm a UK size 7.

Soz if its asked already

belfast
Level Contributor
2,574 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ugg Boots In Orlando

just bumpd a post on ugg boots for you

josie

Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ugg Boots In Orlando

what is bumpd?

Worksop, United...
Level Contributor
664 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ugg Boots In Orlando

Hi

You can buy UGG boots at the outlet malls. However can't remember which ones.

However, my sons girlfriend bought two pairs for just under $300 at the Florida Mall then went back for a third pair.

Just remember to convert UK size to US

The shop was called The Walking Company. Here is the website:-

www.thewalkingcompany.com.

If this does not work just type in Florida Mall and you will find it.

Not sure how prices now compare with pound against the dollar though.

Best wishes and happy shopping

belfast
Level Contributor
2,574 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ugg Boots In Orlando

sorry bumpd is when the same topic is brought up to the first page ,i thought it might help you read the other post

josie

gods own country
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Ugg Boots In Orlando

bloomingdales in florida mall, and theres a shop near the food court sells them as well..

Norwood, MA
Level Contributor
355 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ugg Boots In Orlando

I know Uggs are very popular, but it seems strange to me you're talking about buying Chinese made footwear on your visit to the USA. (I know they used to be made in Australia, but like everything else these days they contracted out to China to save a buck.)

I'm not trying to dissuade you from buying Uggs, just thought I like to give you more options when your out shopping for footwear:

http://www.americansworking.com/boots.html

I personally have a pair of Doc Martins, and I think the next time I visit the UK I may go looking for another (the exchange rate is definitely better heading west to east now).

South Florida...
Level Contributor
1,016 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ugg Boots In Orlando

Suggestion...go to www.zappos.com and have them delivered to your hotel shipping is free. UGGS will be disappearing trom the store inventories now that Spring is approaching right now the selection is limited...no more of the special prints. Dillards also have UGGS as do most upper end department stores.

8. Re: Ugg Boots In Orlando

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2009, 20:19