We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea World - attendance limit?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cromwell, CT
Level Contributor
766 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Sea World - attendance limit?

Wondering...

does Sea World have a max capacity, and is it enforced? I know that Discovery Cove does, and that made for a very enjoyable day, but we're "scheduled" to go to Sea World on May 22, which now turns out is opening day for Manta. Oh Boy. Will we have to get there extra extra extra early just to get a chance to go there? And will they just keep selling selling selling tickets for admittance?

Thanks!

Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
3,225 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Sea World - attendance limit?

There is a limit, and they do close. This happened quite a few times last summer.

The first close off the parking lot... my mom and son had an annual pass last year so when the parking lot was closed she just parked across the street by the renaissance hotel and walks across the parking lot. They let her in, I guess some people had left by then but the parking lot was still closed.

I really think Manta opening day will be a problem, SeaWorld has a great deal on annual passes so locals will flood there on special events.

2. Re: Sea World - attendance limit?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2009, 17:21