We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HELP Im trying to find a villa in kissimmee

in u.k.
8 posts
Save Topic
HELP Im trying to find a villa in kissimmee

Can someone please help me Ive tried to find a villa in kissimmee for june this year.Im totally confused at the moment with all the choices I have and the horror stories ive read on trip advisor its not easy booking it just looking at pictures I prefer to have a recommentation

London, United...
Level Contributor
646 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HELP Im trying to find a villa in kissimmee

Hiya poppy87, we went to Florida for the 1st time back in Sep 07 and were given a villa in a gated community called magic Landings, it was a beautiful villa and we felt very safe there, there are lots of restaurants on the main road that it comes off and it was only about 15mins drive to Disney, as far as i know that site is in Kissimmee. Wendy x

in u.k.
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: HELP Im trying to find a villa in kissimmee

ta Wendy what website did you go on for that or was it private.

London, United...
Level Contributor
646 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: HELP Im trying to find a villa in kissimmee

I booked through www.Ocean-Florida.co.uk on their value plan which means ur villa gets picked on arrival for u and we were lucky enough to get the 4 bed lovely villa with pool and jacuzzi was only built 2 years b4, You can ask them to get a villa on a soecific resort even if it's not on there display and they will give u a price. They are very friendly and we found them to be very good on price with car hire and flights too. We have actually booked through them again for June this year and are doing the value plan again but have put a request in For Magic Landings if any available on arrival, Lol. Hope that helps, Wendy

in u.k.
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: HELP Im trying to find a villa in kissimmee

thanks wendy will look into that. val

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
47,583 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: HELP Im trying to find a villa in kissimmee

I would never recommend renting a home allocated on arrival. i would want to know everything, but would at least want to know the development and how close it was to things I wanted to do. Have a look at this map for areas. And consider condos closer to the parks as well.

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/villa-map.php

New York
Level Contributor
213 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: HELP Im trying to find a villa in kissimmee

Orange Lake Resort is an amazing place, humongous villages, pools, lazy river, golf, watersports...it's a timeshare place which allows them to offer non-owners really cheap prices because they're hoping while you're there you'll buy one.

It's also in Disney's backyard so pretty close to lots of things.

New York
Level Contributor
213 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: HELP Im trying to find a villa in kissimmee

I meant humongous villas.

Belfast
14 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: HELP Im trying to find a villa in kissimmee

Hey

A really good website for villas is vr360floridavillas.co.uk.

ireland
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: HELP Im trying to find a villa in kissimmee

we rented thorugh www.vrbo.com, staying in indian creek cant wait going in may this yr

this is our villa

www.vrbo.com/200016

Saratoga Springs...
Destination Expert
for Saratoga Springs
Level Contributor
2,302 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: HELP Im trying to find a villa in kissimmee

We loved this place (though it is a townhome rather than a full villa)...

3BR, 3BA, private splash pool:

http://www.vrbo.com/74404