We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boggy Creek

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Topic
Boggy Creek

Worth doing? We are getting a 'free' ticket in with our theme park booking, so I guess it can't be up to much?

Thanks.

London, United...
Level Contributor
88 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boggy Creek

Yes, I would say it is worth doing - just for the exhilaration!

We went on our last trip, and the air boats are so nimble and fast, it felt fantastic - a great way to cool down a little too. Our 'captain' made the trip fun, looking for alligators and eagles ...

I would suggest you ensure you have some bottled water with you, since the refreshment facilities are basic at the base.

Have fun!!! We are back in Orlando in July, and I would do it again!

Basingstoke
Level Contributor
120 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Boggy Creek

Hello there.

We went on this last year and it was very good. It was a bit pricey but as you will be getting it free then go for it. My wife doesnt like boats and didnt really want to go, but the kids made her and she loved it. She wants to do it again next time we go.

Cheers Ady

Sidcup
Level Contributor
591 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boggy Creek

I'm getting this free in my package too and thought the same thing, but if it's free then just go for it if you have the time? My boyfriend's looking forward to it and speaking about teaming it with Gatorland? Good idea? I dunno!

Have fun though whatever you do!

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,295 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Boggy Creek

I would definitely recommend Boggycreek, we loved it and we paid for it in full !!!

We stayed near International Drive and it was about an hours drive to get there x

south yorkshire
Level Contributor
40 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Boggy Creek

Definitely worth doing boggy creek! Three of us (all adults), went june 2008. We did gatorland in the morning, which we really enjoyed, then the boggy creek airboat ride in the afternoon which we enjoyed even more, it was a change from the theme parks and im sure kids would love it.

UK
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Boggy Creek

That's great. We will most definitely be including this one then. And a top idea to team it with Gatorland!

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to post. We are extremely grateful.

7. Re: Boggy Creek

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2009, 05:26