We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Memphis, Tennessee
Level Contributor
262 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Best Dessert in Orlando??

What is it and where can I get it when I get there in 12 days??!!??

Thanks!

pa
Level Contributor
54,405 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Dessert in Orlando??

Anything and everything from Ghiaradelli's Chocolate & Ice Cream Shop

Bedford, Indiana
Level Contributor
5,832 posts
299 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Dessert in Orlando??

I guess it is all a matter of opinion on this one?

I would take anything from Dairy Queen over Ghiradelli's. Last thing we had from Ghiradelli's was a hot fudge sundae. The fudge was grainy, the ice cream was average.

Any Dairy Queen will have the hot chocolate, strawberry sundae in a waffle bowl, the best.

The little ice cream cone buildings you see in the Orlando or Kissimmee area have the best banana splits, three kinds of ice cream, almost too big for one person to eat, and the price is right.

IMHO, your mileage may vary.

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
1,891 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Dessert in Orlando??

It's a tough choice between anything from Ghiaradelli's Chocolate & Ice Cream Shop - we have had nothing but amazing desserts here - or Cheesecake Factory within Mall of Millenia - we dont have this chain in the UK, and the cheesecakes are out of this world- I would recommend the carrot cake : )

We even got our wedding cake from here as we love it so much when we got married in USA a couple of years ago : )

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
21,522 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Dessert in Orlando??

I agree,Cheesecake Factory has great desserts. We love Ghiradellis and find their sundaes can easily feed two of us-noth the hot fudge and caramel are great choices. Several places at the MK offer an ice cream and cookie sandwich which is hard to eat but excellent. Flying Fish has a molten chocolate cake which many places offer-it's SUCH a cliche-but this is the only place that serves it properly. And we love the cherry almond crumble at Golden Corral

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Dessert in Orlando??

At T-rex

They do have the Ethelmapotter

Brownies with caramel inside and vanilla icecream with crocan , Jummy

and at the fountain at Dolphins I got a great Icecream with chocolate sauce and brownies bites and it was huge.

Mutter

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1,580 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Dessert in Orlando??

Hi jae mye,

My favourite is the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake at the Liberty Tree Tavern in Magic Kingdom.

It's soooooooooooo good!!!!!!.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
349 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Dessert in Orlando??

I have the answer that you are looking for... Roy's Chocolate Souffle'. It is the best in the world. Roy's is on Sandlake Rd aka Restaurant Row. This dessert is like a little chocolate volcano. You stick your fork in it and erupts with hot goey chocolate. It is the best thing ever. I once rented a condo in Maui only because in the description it said "with in walking distance to Roy's world famous chocolate souffle'". I had one every day that I was there.

cambridge
Level Contributor
222 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Dessert in Orlando??

I would recommend cheesecake factory, anything from ghiardellis chocolate or the banana cream pie from perkins

Cromwell, CT
Level Contributor
766 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best Dessert in Orlando??

the Bananas Foster at Texas deBrazil is really yummy too!!

Orlando
Level Contributor
10,406 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best Dessert in Orlando??

Cheesecake at the Dessert Lady on Kirkman Road. Expensive at $9, but the best that I have had in a long time.