We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea World or Busch Gardens or Animal Kingdom

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boca Raton, Florida
Level Contributor
460 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Sea World or Busch Gardens or Animal Kingdom

I am not a fan of rides but like animals. Having said that, which park has the best animal attractions: Busch Gardens, Animal Kingdom or Seaworld? I know Sea World is solely devoted to animals but I have read allot of negative reviews that said there was too much dancing during the shows and things like drum solos. I am doing a spring training game on a saturday and then have until around 7pm on sunday to see stuff b 4 driving back to Boca Raton. Since I am driving from Boca I clearly don't mind driving if people think it would be possible to see stuff in busch gardens for around four hours and then drive to orlando to goto another park.

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
1,610 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sea World or Busch Gardens or Animal Kingdom

My preferences in order would be Sea World, Busch Gardens then Animal Kingdom.

Horsham
Level Contributor
2,690 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sea World or Busch Gardens or Animal Kingdom

Again I agree, Sea World, then animal kingdom and if you really like Animals avoid Bush Gardens, my sister in law went there last year and found it quite upsetting to see animals below rollercoasters etc, and in smaller cages, she would not go back just because of that. So we will not go there either now. However Animal Kingdom has the safari but otherwise not many animals, so Sea World I guess.

Cheshire,UK
Level Contributor
1,145 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Sea World or Busch Gardens or Animal Kingdom

Funny I would go the other way round and pick Animal Kingdom first. Seaworld is devoted to marine animals which is fine if that is what you like.

Animal Kingdom does not just have the safari ride - there are 2 lovely forest trails, each has very different animals as one is more African and one is more Asian themed. The park itself is lovely to walk around.

Whilst I like BG it is very much a ride oriented park and the animal attractions often feel like an after thought - I wouldn't go here to just see the animals.

Maybe the locals could suggest somewhere more appropriate if its definitely animals that you are wanting to see - a local zoo or something.

England
Level Contributor
2,281 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sea World or Busch Gardens or Animal Kingdom

Hi,

If you're not into rides, then I would go for Animal Kingdom over Busch Gardens every time. It's a low key Disney park - not too exhausting imo and the animals are housed in a lovely environment.

I didn't particularly rate Seaworld - probably because we were unlucky with the weather and our dining experience, but it's great for marine animals.

:)

Niagara Falls, NY
Level Contributor
158 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sea World or Busch Gardens or Animal Kingdom

We've done all three - AK and SW just a week ago and BG 2 yrs ago. I would highly recommend SW over AK or BG. The later two were very disappointing to us. The safari at AK has changed so the animal sightings were lacking, at best.

6. Re: Sea World or Busch Gardens or Animal Kingdom

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2009, 20:18