We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Your Vote Counts!!!

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Memphis, Tennessee
Level Contributor
262 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Your Vote Counts!!!

Haha...okay, so we have a 5th day at Disney World and we have not decided which park to go to. Magic Kingdom is planned for our last day there in Orlando, so the choice is between Epcot, Hollywood Studois, and Animal Kingdom. We will more than likey make our decision based on what park we like the most out of the three. I just wanted to get a general consensus from you guys. Thanks!!!

Fort Worth
Level Contributor
11,305 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Your Vote Counts!!!

Do I understand correctly, that you are going to each of the 4 Disney parks once and then you get to select one, to visit again? Just want to make sure I have the facts, before I cast my vote.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
789 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Your Vote Counts!!!

jae mye-I like your idea! Just decide which park you enjoyed most and go again!! Do you have hopper tickets or water park option?

Tam:)

Memphis, Tennessee
Level Contributor
262 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Your Vote Counts!!!

travelfan,

Yeah, we will have visited the three parks (Epcot, Hollywwod, and AK) before we have to decide. We are saving Magic Kingdom for our very last day, so that one will not be an option.

Memphis, Tennessee
Level Contributor
262 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Your Vote Counts!!!

I do not have the park hopper or any other option. :(

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
789 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Your Vote Counts!!!

jae mye-How old are your children?

Memphis, Tennessee
Level Contributor
262 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Your Vote Counts!!!

Daughter is 11 and son is 4. Both have very fun and outgoing personalities!!

Alabama
Level Contributor
703 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Your Vote Counts!!!

Choosing your favorite park seems to be the best choice. I'm curious why you are saving Magic Kingdom for the 5th day. We always seem to spend our extra days there. You will have a ball what ever you choose!

Memphis, Tennessee
Level Contributor
262 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Your Vote Counts!!!

We are saving Magic Kingdom for the last day because I feel that it will be just an awesome way to end our vacation with a bang!! To me it is just the most perfect way to end our trip.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
789 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Your Vote Counts!!!

jae mye- You might want to do MK twice! It's kinda hard to see everything in one day! :)

Fort Worth
Level Contributor
11,305 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Your Vote Counts!!!

I would vote for Magic Kingdom, on the first and last day. If this is not an option, then I would go to Epcot twice. Spend one day in Future World and one day in World Showcase. There is so much to see and do, we always take 2 days for Epcot.

Whatever you decide, have a wonderful trip!