We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Deciding between 2 hotels, need help please.

Florida
1 post
Save Topic
Deciding between 2 hotels, need help please.

hello- ok, we are going to WDW in less than 2 weeks and were trying to decide between the Clarion Universal Hotel and the Radisson Parkway Resort. I need your opinions as to which one is best, especially if you've stayed there before. Thanks.

1. Re: Deciding between 2 hotels, need help please.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2005, 21:10
Calhoun, Georgia
Level Contributor
6,015 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Deciding between 2 hotels, need help please.

If you enter the names of the hotels separately in the search box that you will find in the upper left hand corner of this page you will find views of each and each time they were commented on in this forum. There are 107 reviews for the Clarion with three photos and 135 reviews with 12 photos for the Radisson. I often use this feature when trying to pick a hotel and I have never been lead wrong. You can write a review of the hotel you do stay at and add pictures after your vacation so you can help other travelers like yourself.

new hampshire
Level Contributor
312 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Deciding between 2 hotels, need help please.

Which one did you end up staying at? We are going in January and also looking at the Radisson.

4. Re: Deciding between 2 hotels, need help please.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2005, 23:48
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
20,091 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Deciding between 2 hotels, need help please.

The Radisson has the better pool and is a little nicer but the Clarion is more convenient. Both are pretty good choices-my family loves to swim so we like the Radisson.

Gothenburg, Sweden
Destination Expert
for Gothenburg
Level Contributor
678 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Deciding between 2 hotels, need help please.

I stayed @ Radisson Resort Parkway with my fiancé last November for 2 nights, no complains, but I f you intend to eat brekfeast at the hotel, be sure to get an brekfeast included rate, otherwise it wouldn't be wort it, Ponderosa would be a good bet for brekfeast if not included.

The pool and spa is pretty good, room are decent. One issue about the gate to the parking that seems open about 24/7, not good actually.

rgs.Erikderek