We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

package deal

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
boston ma
Level Contributor
107 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
package deal

we are going to florida in July with children age 10 & 13 from boston. My question is where is the best place to book the trip with air included. Please help

thank you

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: package deal

Hi Dolly

Where are You going in Florida

To the beaches, parks which ones

Disney or Universal

I think the best deals are

Package with hotels/parks together and then pay the airflight seperate

http://www.wdwinfo.com/

click in left corner dreamsunlimited

Mutter

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: package deal

Hi Dolly

I have gotten a privat messeage here that I should pass on to You

Southwest Airlines is going to have flights out of Boston sometime soon and might be haveing some very nice deals on flights.

Hope this helps.

Mutter

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
75 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: package deal

I have always been able to get a cheaper flight than what is offered in the "packages." Since you are going in July, I would suggest that you start looking at booking your airfare now. Sign up with several frequent flyer programs (e.g., delta.com or airtran.com) to start receiving their "last minute deals" to Florida. If you are going to the Orlando area, I usually buy Disney packages including park tickets and I understand that they are really good deals now.

pa
Level Contributor
53,897 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: package deal

Thanks Mutter :)

Dolly

Have a look at the Special Buy 4 Get 3 Free Offer for July www.wdwinfo.com/disneypackages.htm It's a great Deal. You can, as Mutter recomended, book with www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com You can get a Free Quote and go from there. They will even make your Dining Reservations, everything can be done on-line

Also check out the Airfare on your own, sign up for the "DING" feature at www.southwest.com That will give you the advantage of extra savings. We were able to get flights for $100 R/T for this Spring, nice :)

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: package deal

I knew I had read it somewhere and I found it from Loonbeam so I copyed it at pass it on here for You

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g34515-i19-k256679…

Mutter

Virginia, USA
Level Contributor
922 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: package deal

Are there dreamsunlimited travel agents posting here? I don't recommend that agency because of its owernship.

You'll spend less booking your own airfare through Southwest airlines. If you're looking for a discount package, AAA offers some competitive rates. Of course you must be a member, but even with the price of AAA membership (which also entitles you to discounts on many things), it often saves you money on a Disney package.

pa
Level Contributor
53,897 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: package deal

I don't believe there are any dreamsunlimitedtravel agents posting on the Orlando TA Forum

Virginia, USA
Level Contributor
922 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: package deal

It just seems to get mentioned quite often while other agencies don't.

Durant, Ok
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: package deal

I believe it gets mentioned here a bit because most people who have uesed them, have had great luck with them. Thanks to partypa, I am not using them myself for my trip in May.

boston ma
Level Contributor
107 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: package deal

thanks to everyone--------great ideas and yes I am going to Magic Kingdom