We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

the virgin early booking offer of free limo /character meal

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
uk
Level Contributor
1,283 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
the virgin early booking offer of free limo /character meal

Has anyone done this free meal at chef mickeys with virgin. A few questions

How was it. What kind of Limo/did you share it with other families. How did you arange it?

We are on a fly drive so virgin donot have an address to pick us up, tried to explain this to virgin hols customer service. But guess what- no luck in trying to explain that they need to know where we are to pick us up- they are the worst company to try and deal with after booking!!

Just wondering how others got it sorted.

england
Level Contributor
4,901 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: the virgin early booking offer of free limo /character meal

WHat offer was this, ive not seen this advertised??

uk
Level Contributor
1,283 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: the virgin early booking offer of free limo /character meal

The offer was if you booked before 3rd jan (I think) you got a free Character diner act chef Mickey in the contempary resort. Pick up/ drop off a limo was also included in this offer (the non offer price was about £69pp) However, I had to fight with the Virgin service teem to get this offer, as always dealing with them is the pits. If you booked before this time I would fight them to get it added. We did!!

South Staffs UK
Level Contributor
80 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: the virgin early booking offer of free limo /character meal

I booked with virgin last year for flights only april09 does this offer still apply.

I havent seen anything about this!

UK
Level Contributor
1,145 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: the virgin early booking offer of free limo /character meal

FragileUK. Virgin are one of the best to deal with after booking. If you are going fly-drive, where are you staying? Virgin cannot be expected to know where you are. Having said that, you have to give your first nights accommodation both to Virgin and Esta or you cannot go!I dont see the problem as you cannot expect to be picked up if you cant give a location.Of course if you are travelling around you would be unwise to not book accom or you may find no rooms spare! Jason

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,979 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: the virgin early booking offer of free limo /character meal

Does anyone have anymore info on this offer? We booked in August for a holiday next month.

Perhaps it was a special offer for Nov/Dec bookings?

uk
Level Contributor
1,283 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: the virgin early booking offer of free limo /character meal

Hi I saw the offer on the web. It was for new bookings until 3rd jan but I can't remember from what date. It was woth about £260

The problem I am having is trying to get virgin to take down the details of where I am staying. I can not find anyone who seems to understand that they will need this info. I have a uk number I will wait until nearer the time then phone that one. And again I will still say the virgin holidays ARE the worst company to deal with if you have problems after you have booked - this is our 12th trip with them and 5 of these we have had problems with after sales service, including moved holiday dates, airports, hotels, and threatened strike which meant we had to try and move our dates to avoid them all of these issues, where eventually sorted but it was a painful process, and on one occassion we actually had to get a virgin director (luckly someone knew someone who knew this guy and phoned him at home-to try and sort it for us!- he did in 10 mins we had been trying along with our TA for 10 days!!)

england
Level Contributor
4,901 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: the virgin early booking offer of free limo /character meal

it was a special offer in the second edition of the brochure. If you booked before end of jan then you got a free limo trip to chef mickeys.

I booked last june so they had my money for 18mths prior to the trip and they wouldnt give it to me as i had booked from the first edition. :(

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,979 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: the virgin early booking offer of free limo /character meal

OK, thanks for the info, I will go and check!

ireland
Level Contributor
1,147 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: the virgin early booking offer of free limo /character meal

nothing useful to add to this topic but i'd like to ask a question.

fragileuk why do you keep booking with virgin if you've had so much trouble? even if they were offering the best deal i'd still pay that bit extra for the peace of mind of knowing i hadn't got to deal with them if something went wrong. its honestly not meant as a dig but a genuine question.

uk
Level Contributor
1,283 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: the virgin early booking offer of free limo /character meal

Hi I am still trying to find out if anyone has gone on this free offer through virgin hols and if so was it any good. Also still not able to get anyone at virgin hols to take note of my villa address, India seem to think that the limo drivers are able to find you !!!! (cant get through to them that I am not in one of their hotels- its like banging your head off a wall!). Has anyone else done this on a fly drive booking - if so- how did you get it sorted.