We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pop Century Swimming Pools

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
toledo, ohio
Level Contributor
275 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Pop Century Swimming Pools

Do they supply pool towels, or do you have to bring your bath towels from the room? Packing beach towels would take up a lot of precious suitcase space, hoping I don't need to do that! Thanks!

pa
Level Contributor
53,716 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Pop Century Swimming Pools

There are no towels at the Pool. You just bring them from your room. If you need more/extra, you can call Mousekeeping, no problem. I agree, Beach towels take up too much space :)

midwest
Level Contributor
2,736 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pop Century Swimming Pools

If you want to use the pool while you're waiting for your room to be ready......go to the guest services counter at the end, they have a supply of towels there just for that purpose.

We did have trouble keeping enough dry towels around for us to use at the pool & shower both.

Fayetteville, AR
Level Contributor
2,149 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Pop Century Swimming Pools

While there aren't towels at the pool area, if you will go into the center of each building where the elevators are, there are often big carts of towels parked there and you can just pick up a few...we have found this to be true at Pop and All Star Movies frequently....but as others have said, you can always get them from housekeeping if you don't see one of the big carts...they will bring you as many as you need each day...if you don't want to have to call them everyday, you can just leave a note in the room each morning requesting a few extra towels...this is what we try to do when we remember and they always leave several extras.

Durant, Ok
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pop Century Swimming Pools

When I was there last time, I would leave a note asking for the exact amount I needed for swiming that day, so that I always had enough, and did not have to go chace any down.

Durant, Ok
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pop Century Swimming Pools

Also, this is off the topic of pop century. But I was going to say, if you are going to the water parks, you can also use the towels from the hotel room or you can rent the towels at the water parks for 2.00. With all of the options, there is no need to stuff those heavy beach towels in your suitcase, and take up more room. Just in my opion.

toledo, ohio
Level Contributor
275 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pop Century Swimming Pools

Good suggestions, thanks all for the info and the ideas!

7. Re: Pop Century Swimming Pools

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 12:23