We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to Waterparks

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
newcastle
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Topic
Getting to Waterparks

Can anyone advise how I can get to the Disney Waterparks from either Epcot or AK - ie I am staying in the Marriott Village and get a courtesy bus to any of the 4 main parks just wondered how it was best to then transfer to the waterparks ?

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
39,735 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting to Waterparks

I'm not sure if either of those theme parks have any direct Disney bus service to the Disney water parks or not (I'm guessing no), but you can certainly take a bus from either Epcot or A.K. to one of the Disney resorts, and transfer to a bus going to either one of the water parks.

It really doesn't matter which resort you get to, but one that's closest to the park you take your shuttle to would be preferable, I would guess.

England
Level Contributor
1,678 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting to Waterparks

I was just thinking that you could get the bus to epcot then go to the back entrance that leads onto the disney broadwalk this is situated on the world showcase just ask cast member for location. then walk down the broadwalk down to the broadwalk hotel then walk or get the bus to the swan and dolphin and then blizzard beach is just infront of the swan and dolphin but that may be too hard i dont know. But if you wanted to get there slightley differently im guessing you could go to a disney resort and get a bus from there to the waterpark.But as you get the bus to one of the 4 theme parks you would just have to get the monorail to the resort like for a example you can get the monorail from the magic kingdom to the contempory then get the bus to one of the waterparks.

newcastle
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting to Waterparks

I suppose if I got the free bus to Epcot and then a taxi to TL or the free bus to MGM and then taxi to BB this would reduce the cost.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
39,735 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Getting to Waterparks

Why do you want to get a taxi which will cost money when you can take the Disney busses, which will only cost you time, but no money?

Disney busses are free to use, even if they would take longer to get there.

Wales
Level Contributor
962 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Getting to Waterparks

The Marriot used to go to Disney Transportation And Ticket Centre. Find out if it still does. Walk couple minutes to the Polynesian Resort (right opposite} Take Disney bus from right outside main Polynesian hotel to either Blizzard Beach orTyphoon Lagoon. Good Luck !

Durant, Ok
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Getting to Waterparks

this may help some

http://www.ourlaughingplace.com/asp/twiz.aspx

7. Re: Getting to Waterparks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 19:18