We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney Area Superior Homes

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Shdema, Israel
Level Contributor
141 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Disney Area Superior Homes

Hi,

Our travel agent booked us a place at this hotel in Kissimmee. We plan to stay there for 7 nights at the beginning of April. we arrive at Orlando airport at around 8 pm so we'll get there after office hours. The address given to us 6365 Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy is pointed differently at Google maps and at Mapquest, and we don't really understood how we pick the key after hours and how we're supposed to find the house (the instructions say there's a box with a code, but everyone's got the same code????, can everyone just get there and take a key???).

Did anyone experience or been at these apartments, any suggestions or help?

Anything would be appreciated, we really don't want to wonder around the area at 10 pm or sleep in the car, and we have a busy day the next day in Disney World.

Thanks,

Yael

Bedford, Indiana
Level Contributor
5,738 posts
278 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney Area Superior Homes

Personally, I would get a number for the place and call directly to talk to someone who should know exactly how the key thing works and can give you first hand info on their policies. Good luck.

US
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Disney Area Superior Homes

usually there will be a lock box at the office. You open that box and take the envelope with your name on it. Inside the envelope should be keys and exact directions to the house or condo. It's been a mrthod used for many years and works well. Also make sure you have a telephone number to call in case of any problems

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
105 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disney Area Superior Homes

Hi

We've booked a villa at Glenbrook, but we won't know the exact villa until we get there at midnight (ish). Like you we have been given the pickup point for the keys (a hotel) and a lock box code as it is outside office hours. Hopefully it will be ok, but I agree that I would prefer not to be wandering around in the early hours trying to find my key and villa.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
379 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Disney Area Superior Homes

We arrived after hours in July last year and in the dark , once we got our pack from the lock box at the Hotel on Irlo Bronson Hgwy , the directions couldn't have been better , we were in our Villa in less than 20 mins later (in the pool 21 minutes later !!!!!) , while i accept that it can be daunting driving in the dark in a country that is new to you , the roads are really quiet in comparison to arriving to collect your keys between 3.30pm and 6.30pm.

5. Re: Disney Area Superior Homes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 05:27