We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ordering Customized Maps

toledo, ohio
Level Contributor
275 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Ordering Customized Maps

Has anyone done this on the official website? I mapped mine out, but now it wont let me order them. It says "customized maps can only be ordered every 6 months". Will only let me print them. I want the ones that they are supposed to send you, not the ones made on my printer at home.

Any ideas?

oklahoma
Level Contributor
329 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Ordering Customized Maps

I have ordered them. They are really nice maps. I do not remember what I clicked to get them. There should be somewhere that lets you type your address in. Sorry not much help.

oklahoma
Level Contributor
329 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Ordering Customized Maps

I just went on the disney site and looked. There should be a place to click order free maps and then the next page you either check place order or print. You check place order and then the next page should ask your address. Hope this helps.

toledo, ohio
Level Contributor
275 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ordering Customized Maps

When I click on "place order" it says "customized maps can only be ordered every 6 months" and then asks me if i want to print them. Wonder why it says that, I have never ordered them before.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
436 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ordering Customized Maps

linea, I had the same problem as you.

I emailed Disney, but no-one ever got back to me.

I've had to print them out myself.

Scotland
Level Contributor
553 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ordering Customized Maps

cardiffmanc, when i tried to do these, the ones that they send you were only for US and Canada.

Us UK people need to print

SC

NYC
Level Contributor
37 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ordering Customized Maps

I tried to order my customized maps for over a week. I kept getting a message "system error--try again later." I also emailed for assistance. I tried again on Thursday and the order finally went through. Of course the next day I got an email back from Disney saying that my order has been processed and I shouldn't have had a problem.

My advice: keep trying!

toledo, ohio
Level Contributor
275 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ordering Customized Maps

Thanks everyone, good to know I'm not the only one having this problem. It was driving me nuts and I couldn't figure out what I could possibly be doing wrong.

I'll keep trying.

Durant, Ok
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ordering Customized Maps

Just finished cutomizeing mine, and worked just fine, should recieve in 2-3 weeks.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
436 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Ordering Customized Maps

I've given up! We go in a week and a half, so don't have time anyway.

I'll have to make do with my crummy home printed ones!

10. Re: Ordering Customized Maps

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 19:20