We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions for condo rental for 3 nights starting April 4th

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
massachusetts
Level Contributor
38 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Suggestions for condo rental for 3 nights starting April 4th

Hi

Can anyone suggest a good way to find a not too expensive condo for the 3 nights in April? I've gone to some of the rental sites, but am having trouble finding available dates. Any agencies to call? Also, what condo developements do you recommend. Looking for something clean and not smelly as I have allergies. I have looked at some of the winsor hills condos, but no luck yet finding one with my dates. Any advice? We need two bedrooms. Thanks for any help!

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
46,276 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suggestions for condo rental for 3 nights starting April 4th

It is a holiday period so you may have left things a bit late.

At this point I would try booking using a hotel website as some are covered by these. Try travelzoo and hotelkingdom, but lots of sites book TS condos.

You should be able to find availability at Regal Palms perhaps.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,183 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Suggestions for condo rental for 3 nights starting April 4th

You can generally get a good rate by dealing directly with condo owners and I know some will rent for a 3 night minimum at Blue Heron Beach Resort. One of their buildings is new this year. Nicely furnished / equipped and convenient location to most attractions.

Some owners have their two bedroom units listed on www.vacationrentalsdirect.com and also on www.vrbo.com If you decide to check this out...look for "ads" that state the condo is located on a lake (Lake Bryan). For some reason, very few have the actual name of the resort in their ads.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,183 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Suggestions for condo rental for 3 nights starting April 4th

Correction...that first website is www.vacationrentaldirect.com No "s"

They have two 2 BR units listed at Blue Heron. However, if you need 2 BR's because you will have children with you, a 1 BR might work out as well. Every unit has a set of bunk beds in a separate alcove that works well for kids.

Good Luck!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,183 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Suggestions for condo rental for 3 nights starting April 4th

Yikes! I cannot get all the info into one message. Blue Heron Condos are generally listed under Lake Buena Vista...not under Orlando. Located less than one mile from Downtown Disney.

5. Re: Suggestions for condo rental for 3 nights starting April 4th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 01:16