We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

thomas cook attracton tickets

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
dublin,ireland
Level Contributor
402 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
thomas cook attracton tickets

ordered flex plus tickets from thomas cook in en. field london. spoke to a very nice girl called sam. 150 stg per adult,138stg per child. disney 7 day premium 188 adult and 164 child. i had done a lot of price checking and these were by far the cheapest i found.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
491 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: thomas cook attracton tickets

only problem with that is you have to book your holiday with them. I know of virgin who you do not have to book with and can still get a good price. I booked with direct holidays and got the price you have for my tickets but again you have to book with them. Direct holidays are part of thomas cook.

dublin,ireland
Level Contributor
402 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: thomas cook attracton tickets

i didn't have to book holiday with them. i rang and spoke to a very helpful girl,Sam,who rang me back with prices and took my order. cheaper by far on any prices i got elsewhere.

Middlesbrough
Level Contributor
52 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: thomas cook attracton tickets

Hi, Ive read that you booked your Orlando atrraction tickets through Thomas Cook - I was wondering if you have travelled yet as were looking at doing the same and as far as I can see you dont get the tickets until you get there as you are adding them to your holiday booking. Apparently the hol rep gives you them when you arrive but I was worried incase you dont get them til the nxt day (e.g. in a welcome meeting) as we would probably want to go in the parks straight away :-) any help greatly appreciated

4. Re: thomas cook attracton tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 December 2009, 05:16