We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crowds Next Week

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hockey Land
Level Contributor
54 posts
Save Topic
Crowds Next Week

Wow! I've just seen the post on the capacity crowds this past week.

Does anyone have a guess as to how the crowds may be next week? Apr 13 - 17

I'm really hoping the most wonderful place on earth does not become the crankiest place on earth for my family of 5.

pa
Level Contributor
54,010 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Crowds Next Week

Crowd levels this week were at a 10. It should be better, maybe a 9, by tuesday next week. It will still be very crowded ( Easter time is the second busiest time of the year ) but with a basic plan, you should be able to manage some fun. Get to the Parks early, use Fast Passes and pace yourselves. Noone can ever do and see it all even if crowd levels are on the low side, that's why we all keep going back :)

Durant, Ok
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Crowds Next Week

Here are the crowd levels

www.touringplans.com/tp2/UG2_index.php…

Va
Level Contributor
10,839 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Crowds Next Week

I don't think that you need a crowd calendar to know that the place will be packed next week. I think the only comfort is knowing that they will have everything running at maximum capacity.

Durant, Ok
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Crowds Next Week

Some might, and some might not. To know the numbers is a help. I am sure it help them in some way.

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
15,007 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Crowds Next Week

We'll be there Thursday. I'm driving over on Wednesday and hubby is flying in so he can get in an extra day at work. I think we're not going to worry about the parks too much, just get in a bit of R & R. I hope we have pool weather!

Jennifer

6. Re: Crowds Next Week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 05:33