We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

November Roll Call!!!!

Andover...
Level Contributor
172 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
November Roll Call!!!!

Hey... if there's a December roll call already, we can certainly get a November one going, right!!!

I'll be there the week of Thanksgiving (I know, I know... crowded week, but I'm a teacher so I can't just up and go anytime!!). Staying at Orange Lake Country Club & Resort... our home away from home lol! super excited already!!!!!!

who else is with me!

Quigley's Point...
Level Contributor
2,764 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: November Roll Call!!!!

Hi

We will be there 4th to 21st November ...getting married on the 13th staying at Homwwood suites international drive

Annie

Mellieha, Malta
Level Contributor
63 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: November Roll Call!!!!

me too!!, 4 - 21 november. Homewood suites international.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,069 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: November Roll Call!!!!

I'll be there from 4th-17th November @ the Quality Inn International! So excited only 202 days to go! :D

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: November Roll Call!!!!

We'll be there 8th to 20th Nov. Staying at Animal Kingdom Villas 8th to 13th and then Saratoga Springs 13th to 20th.

Also going in 16 days time to Saratoga Springs for 16 nights. Can't wait!!!!

Cornwall
Level Contributor
118 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: November Roll Call!!!!

hay, we will be there 8th to 23rd with family, getting married on 20th at Leu gardens, then my new husband and i will go on a cruise on 23rd to bahamas for 4 nights, cant wait am so excited...lol

Essex
Level Contributor
331 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: November Roll Call!!!!

Kinda thought i would get in on this too :) I go October 29th - November 19th staying at Comfort Suites Maingate East.. I can't wiat!!!Gem x

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,069 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: November Roll Call!!!!

Buff_G you're going on my birthday! :D

I know it's 7 months away but I'm so excited already! I haven't been since Nov 2007, there are so many new rides to try, and a whole new water park! Yay!

Mellieha, Malta
Level Contributor
63 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: November Roll Call!!!!

I haven't been since november 03. i'm counting the days!! Really excited.

Quigley's Point...
Level Contributor
2,764 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: November Roll Call!!!!

Rosyg

I stayed in Homewood suites in March you will love it ...its a really nice hotel may even see you there as you are going to be there the same dates

Annie

cumbria
Level Contributor
198 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: November Roll Call!!!!

my wife and i will be going to kissimmee nov1st-8th and then on a Caribbean cruise on the carnival glory,it will be the 1st time we have been to florida without the kids(but they are 22 19 and 17)

really looking forward to halloween horror nights and also a day at st.petes beach and an airboat ride as we have always wanted to do these but have never been able to drag the kids away from the theme parks!