We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney Animal Kingdom vs. SeaWorld?

Englewood, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,743 posts
81 reviews
Save Topic
Disney Animal Kingdom vs. SeaWorld?

I have a 5 day trip planned for the Disney Parks. 1 day at MK, 1 day at Epcot, 1 day at Disney Studios, 1 day at Animal Kingdom, and 1 day at Universal Orlando. However, now I am debating whether to go to Animal Kingdom or not. Or, maybe I should visit Sea World instead. Which is better? Thanks!

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
41,088 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney Animal Kingdom vs. SeaWorld?

Well, strictly from a money stand point, having the four-day ticket for Disney parks, that one day at Animal Kingdom will cost you less than a one-day ticket to SeaWorld most likely.

If you like more rides than just the 3 or 4 they have at SeaWorld, then Animal Kingdom should also be the park to visit.

THere are more "animal exhibits" at SeaWorld and more animal shows, so if that's a factor, choose SeaWorld.

SeaWorld no longer has the free beer it used to have.

SeaWorld is the bigger park for visitor areas, so if you are going during a crowded time, you may like the more "open feel" of that park in comparison to ANimal Kingdom.

Animal Kingdom has a daily parade which SeaWorld does not have.

New York
Level Contributor
924 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disney Animal Kingdom vs. SeaWorld?

In my honest opinion, dfuture hubby and I are always bored at AK. We love Sea world....the shows are amazing!! Especially blue horizons & believe.

Galveston, Texas
Level Contributor
2,133 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Disney Animal Kingdom vs. SeaWorld?

I love SeaWorld personally.

But it's about what do you want to do? Do you want to sit and watch shows? --Choose SeaWorld or Do you want to ride lots of different Attractions -- Choose AK

4. Re: Disney Animal Kingdom vs. SeaWorld?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 11:17