We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

VRBO areas??

Level Contributor
260 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
VRBO areas??

Hi and thanks in advance. I'm looking at VRBO and

trying to find a nice new home to rent in Orlando

for a girlfriend weekend. It's broken down into

so many different areas and it's quite confusing.

We may go to Disney only once so we are not so concerned

about location. We are looking for a more recently

built, contemporary development. Any ideas on

where to look?

Decatur, Alabama
Level Contributor
1,820 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: VRBO areas??

I am staying at a VRBO rental in Davenport FL right now. It is off I-4 and about 15 minute drive to WDW theme parks.

I love this place!! Is 5 bedroom, 3 baths, pool on screened lanai. The house has everything you need except for food. There are even WDW rain ponchos in the closet, beach towels, extra linens, all you need. Publix is 2 miles away and I've gotten my groceries there.

Anyway, tonight is the 1st night their computer has worked properly. That is only thing that hasn't worked ~ LOL ~ and it's not a problem. BUT, I can't check in with Trip Advisor and post a brief trip report. I try & computer shuts down.

Email me & I can give you the vrbo #. I'll respond if this computer holds up. And no, I do NOT own or know the owners of this vacation home. Just chose the house from all the others on VRBO. Was worried about potential problems, scams, pictures of home would not match the actual house, house would not be clean, etc etc. This place is great.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
46,981 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: VRBO areas??

The closest to the Disney parks would be Kissimmee, Poinciana, Lake Buena Vista.

Also close, but a little farther is Davenport, Clermont and Haines City.

If Universal is your bag, there are a few rentals in the Dr Phillips area.

3. Re: VRBO areas??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2009, 04:30