We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any restaurant recommendations for I Drive area..?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
123 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Any restaurant recommendations for I Drive area..?

Hi

Will be going to Orlando in a months time.

Does anyone have any recommendations for places to eat in the I Drive area?

Will prob go for a buffet a few times and then for proper restaurant meals the other times.

(Any of the Citywalk places not to be missed?)

Thanks

NGE

UK
Level Contributor
1,145 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Any restaurant recommendations for I Drive area..?

Hi. There are so many restaurants on I Drive , you can have anything you like. I would recommend Tony Romas, TGI Fridays and any of the seafood establishments.If you want traditional food try the restaurant in the Quality Inn Int. You eat as much as you like and there is usually a reasonable selection.Hope this helps. Jason.

south wales
Level Contributor
1,127 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any restaurant recommendations for I Drive area..?

The Olive Garden is a really good (and reasonably priced) Italian on I drive and Bahama Breeze is great.

We love the Hard Rock Cafe and Bubba Gumps in Citywalk.

Formby, United...
Level Contributor
1,940 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any restaurant recommendations for I Drive area..?

chillis is nice and the golden coral do the best buffet.

Scotland
Level Contributor
553 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any restaurant recommendations for I Drive area..?

TGI's, Bahama Breeze and I agree with Chilis although i went to the one in london and it was really nice!

if you like shrimp then bubba gump shrimp in citywalk

Hard Rock Cafe is good as well

SC

London
Level Contributor
963 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any restaurant recommendations for I Drive area..?

I was in Bahama Breeze last week! It's one of my favourites :) we had starters )checken wings and spinach dip and nachos, several cocktails and mains- spicey chicken thing and seafood pasta (which we hardly touched as the starters were so big!. It was around $100 with tip, so very reasonable and very very delicious.

Margaritaville is also good in citytwalk, the nacho's are huge though, so if you order these you prob won't need anything else!

A

wigan
10 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Any restaurant recommendations for I Drive area..?

I havnt been yet, we go on saturday, but LOTS lof people have told us about bahama breeze so we will be going there. and i went to bubba gumps in newyork and it was sooo good, so that is going to be our first place we go to eat :)

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
2,738 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Any restaurant recommendations for I Drive area..?

Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Chillies, Bahama Breezes, Have a great holiday dont eat too much

Falkirk, Scotland
Level Contributor
2,200 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Any restaurant recommendations for I Drive area..?

Places not to go on I Drive - IHOP! Rude waitress, mediocre food, chipped crockery and segregation of Brits into the 'conservatory' area whilst all the Americans were seated in the main dining area! This was just our personal experience of course but we won't go back.

At Citywalk, Margaritaville is great. They have loads of delicious choices on the menu, a cocktail bar and lovely theming. The only reason not to go would be if you don't like Jimmy Buffett's music because that's what plays all the time. We loved it and ended up buying a CD to play in our hire car for the rest of the trip!

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando
Level Contributor
4,078 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Any restaurant recommendations for I Drive area..?

Ale House on International Drive, near Wonder Works, just open, great place....happy hour w/$1 drinks, each night they have a special dinner menu, we had the prime rib for $11.99 FAB, best I've had in town.

merseyside
Level Contributor
7 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Any restaurant recommendations for I Drive area..?

Hi

The ponderosa is great for breakfast, all you can eat and any number of refills for coffee. They also do a good steak with help yourself to veg, salad etc in the evening, very reasonable price

Chilli's is also good and we like Denny's