We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

town car or shuttle from airport?

ireland
Level Contributor
113 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
town car or shuttle from airport?

hi what would you suggest for a family of four from the airport to int. drive a town car or shuttle [taking into account 3 women with intentions of going on a few shopping trips]

Worksop, United...
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World, Kissimmee
Level Contributor
9,986 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: town car or shuttle from airport?

Town Car. It may even be cheaper than 4x shuttle fares, and will certainly be quicker.

Durant, Ok
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: town car or shuttle from airport?

I have checked on this before and considering you have 4, it's much cheaper to do the town car. We took a town car from MCO to international drive in April and they charged us 40.00, but the shuttle was going to be much more, and there was only 3 of us.

ireland
Level Contributor
113 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: town car or shuttle from airport?

i checked mears and the town car is cheaper im just concerned will it be big enough for 4 suitcases and a few extra bags?

Durant, Ok
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: town car or shuttle from airport?

Oh yes plenty of room, we had 6 suitcases, and there was plenty of room plus more.

ireland
Level Contributor
113 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: town car or shuttle from airport?

thanks for your replys i'll boook the town car' its quicker and cheaper

Barnsley
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: town car or shuttle from airport?

I'm after similar , there's 7 of us 4adults 2 kids and 1 infant, what's the best wat from Sandford to I Drive ? I don't want to drive, do that for a living !!!

pa
Level Contributor
54,088 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: town car or shuttle from airport?

check

www.mearstransportaion.com

www.tiffanytowncars.com

both are very reliable

8. Re: town car or shuttle from airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 November 2009, 06:01