We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

inexpensive and recommended hotelqhostel in Orlano

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
israel
Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
inexpensive and recommended hotelqhostel in Orlano

Hello

we are 3 young women coming this Augus first time to Orlando

WE can afford to pay uptill 40$ including tax per each per night.

We know it's very little considering the time and place, but maybe you can recomment us a nice place reachable by bus (we don't have cars) to the main Disney attractions and parks

we want a simple, clean place as it is just for the stay.

please also advise how much can it cost us by busses to Orlanso from the hotels nearby.

all the best

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
39,084 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: inexpensive and recommended hotelqhostel in Orlano

I honestly cannot recommend any hotels that would be $40 or under per night in August to you. Any hotel with rates that low are typically not safe, not clean, have transient people living there full time, and tend to be crime havens.

Since August is a peak visitation season, prices for lodging is higher than some other times of the year, so in order to have a decently clean, safe hotel to stay in, you're looking at probably a minimum of $65 to $70 per night.

LYNX busses run in the main tourist areas and cost only $2 per ride. You can get free transfers if necessary as well.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
45,962 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: inexpensive and recommended hotelqhostel in Orlano

You will have to be very careful at this price point as many hotels that are routinely under $40 per night are not very desirable or sometimes even safe and are used by the transient popluation.

You will be able to find something though. Try this site first as there are links to Bookit.com and expedia in your price bracket. Many will be in the far northern end of Idrive, which I would not recommend as suitable for three young women as the rates of crime are higher in that area.

http://hotels.travelzoo.com/orlando-hotels/

Have a look at both for your dates, and come back to us with a short list and we will advise you. Some will have free shuttles listed, and some will include breakfast (so you could maybe up your budget to high 40's if all three of you get breakfast included). But you will want to be on a bus route as well and we can tell you if you are.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
45,962 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: inexpensive and recommended hotelqhostel in Orlano

There is a deal at the Country Inn and Suites in LBV for $9 on the first page of the link I gave you. This includes breakfast, and there will be a fridge and miicrowave in the room and they have shuttles and you are walking distance to 15+ restaurants and 5 mins walk from a bus stop for Lynx, and you are 1.3 miles from Downtown Disney.

I have stayed here and it is safe and clean.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
45,962 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: inexpensive and recommended hotelqhostel in Orlano

that is $49, not $9 lol

israel
Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: inexpensive and recommended hotelqhostel in Orlano

wow, people you are soo nice!!!

thank you for your priceless advices!

we now think to modify our visit in Orlanso to September, maybe we'll be fortunate to get better prices.

we will definitely check the LVB place recommended here

all the best and thankx a lot again !!!

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
828 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: inexpensive and recommended hotelqhostel in Orlano

taltal1313, I've read your question different than everyone else so I'm probably wrong, but did you mean that each of you could pay $40 for a total of $120 including tax per night for a room you all could stay in together? That is very do-able if that is what you meant. In most cases rooms will sleep up to 4 people and you pay by night for the room, not the person.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
45,962 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: inexpensive and recommended hotelqhostel in Orlano

Orlando,

I did think that too at first, but discounted it due to their age and english not being their primary language.

But I may have been wrong in doing so, and agree you can get everything from onsite at Disney to DTD or other nice places for $120 per night. I thought i was stretching it to $49 per night with 3 people's breakfast included lol.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
828 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: inexpensive and recommended hotelqhostel in Orlano

It was the hostel reference...

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
45,962 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: inexpensive and recommended hotelqhostel in Orlano

Yes, that made me think the cheaper lower end lol. But hey, I remember traveling when young.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
328 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: inexpensive and recommended hotelqhostel in Orlano

oohhh!

thank you sooo much for making it clear!!!

i meant 30-40 $ per person, so now the whole picture is different!

no' we can afford a room of 70-80$ + taxes (how much are they BTW??)

so thanks to you i regoogled my search and found a highly recommended place named -

Hotel Comfort Suites Main Gate East - Kissimmee

i've read many good reviews on this place . do you know it?

and yes, we probably will travel to Orlando at the beginning of Sept. so prices will be less than mid August for sure.

thank you sooo much dear friend!!!