We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HGVC standard studio or studio suite??!!!

Birmingham
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
HGVC standard studio or studio suite??!!!

Hey guys, just in the process of booking hotel for trip in august and have decided on the hilton grand vacations club on international drive, however i'm slightly confused between a standard studio (room only) and a studio suite (self catering)??? i'm thinking studio suite is the better option but would appreciate if someone could clarify this for me!!!!!

UK
Level Contributor
1,145 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: HGVC standard studio or studio suite??!!!

Hi. We own at HGVC Seaworld but as far as accomodation is concerned I believe they are the same.

A Studio is a one-roomed accomodation with a bathroom.It has microwave and fridge but no hob.

There is a studio plus which is upgraded in one or more of the following..size, view, location, quality and design. The studio premier is upgraded in one or more of the same.

A one-bedroomed has a seperate living and dining area plus a kitchen and usually a whirlpool bath.

We have stayed in both and as there is only the two of us we found the studio was ok..but not for proper cooking.

I find the 1-bedroomed is better as there is much more space and a kitchen with fridge and freezer, dishwasher etc.All accomodation has a screened balcony.

They are all fantastic. Jason.

England
Level Contributor
318 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HGVC standard studio or studio suite??!!!

Suggest you phone the hotel direct and check with them, so you are sure what you're booking.

We stayed in a two bed appartment last time, which was actually a one bed appt with living room and an interconnecting studio appt with a small kitchen.

The studio was nice (very clean, good furniture, and nice kitchen) but the one bed appt was MUCH nicer.

It had a big living room, large kitchen, washer/dryer (handy when it is so hot and you need to keep changing clothes) and a jucuzzi which was really relaxing after a busy day in the parks.

UK
Level Contributor
1,145 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: HGVC standard studio or studio suite??!!!

Sorry, but to reiterate, the studio does not have a kitchen as such. It has a fridge and a microwave only. J.

4. Re: HGVC standard studio or studio suite??!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 November 2009, 06:25