We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

free stuff on your birthday

ontario
Level Contributor
211 posts
Save Topic
free stuff on your birthday

I understand if you have addmission on your birthday you can exchange it for other things. Does anyone know what these choices are?

England
Level Contributor
1,678 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: free stuff on your birthday

Okay you can either have a $63 gift card for kids i believe and a $75 gift card for an adult basically its the same price as an 1 day addmission to the parks. Or you can either have a family fast-pass card which you can use any time on select attractions i not too sure however how many times you can use it as when it was my birthday i got the gift-card. Its certainly a very good premotion.

London, United...
Level Contributor
649 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: free stuff on your birthday

Do u still get the gift card if u go to a waterpark? as we will be going to a waterpark (TL) on my brothers birthday as that is what he wants to do. Cheers. Wendy

England
Level Contributor
1,678 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: free stuff on your birthday

yeah i am not totally sure however i am sure you can as you have to take it to a guest services counter in the parks and i am sure they have a guest services in the water parks so yeah i think you can but as i said i am not totally sure

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
22,848 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: free stuff on your birthday

You only get the gift card or the family Fast Passes as an alternative to free theme park admission-water park admission is not eligible

London, United...
Level Contributor
649 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: free stuff on your birthday

we already have the park tickets so was hoping he could get a gift card to use at the waterpark, Wendy

pa
Level Contributor
54,735 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: free stuff on your birthday

here are the Rules

wdwinfo.com/Disney2009Celeration.htm#birthday

http://allears.net/tp/celebrate.htm

pa
Level Contributor
54,735 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: free stuff on your birthday

First one should be, I hope

www.wdwinfo.com/Disney2009Celebration.htm

Rockledge, Florida
Level Contributor
904 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: free stuff on your birthday

Yesterday, we actually did the birthday plan for someone who already had a ticket. You get either a fast pass for the day for all of your party to the big rides, or you get 75 dollars gift certificate in Dusney run stores. This does not ever expire. So you can use some this time, and some next ime, This is what the representative at the ticket booth told us- a pretty good deal, I thought.

uk
Level Contributor
496 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: free stuff on your birthday

what about universal studios or sea world? its my friends birthday whilst we will be there but we will be on universal end not at disney yet!!!

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
189 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: free stuff on your birthday

HI

does this also happen for Wedding anniversaries?