We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

orlando 2009

houston
Level Contributor
1,238 posts
Save Topic
orlando 2009

If we have to choose from Seaworld or Discovery cove which one is better. Is orlando seaworld simillar to Santonio seaworld?.....

If we have to choose from wet n wild and aquatica which one is better.

Thanks.

Orlando
Level Contributor
265 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: orlando 2009

I would pick Aquatica as it is newer and a much nicer environment. but if you have family that are into the different types of slides and tube rides pick wet n wild.

The shows at the Sea World parks do not differ much I dont believe.

Discovery Cove might be worth a try if you have been to Sea World there it is a more different experience as you get close encounter with dolphins tropical fish, sting rays and birds.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
41,310 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: orlando 2009

You get SeaWorld admission automatically if you purchase Discovery Cove.

SeaWorld in Orlando is similar to San Antonio, except for a few different rides. San Antonio actually has more rides, and they both have Journey to Atlantis.

The show names are different in both parks, but the shows are basically similal; goth have the Believe (Shamu) show, both have a dolphin show, both have a sealion show. The other shows are unique to the individual parks, but overall, I'd say the are very similar.

Only Orlando has the new Manta roller Coaster so far.

3. Re: orlando 2009

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 December 2009, 06:18