We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Special Events at Epcot

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
south wales
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Special Events at Epcot

Hi

When they have special events such as the flower festival and the food and drink festival, is there a special area for these or are they distributed around the park. How does it impact on the rides and World Showcase?

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Special Events at Epcot

Hi

As I understood the Food & wine festival are around the countrys with stand there. I haven´t been yet for the festival , but I have looked at some photos from dis.com

Mutter

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
39,450 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Special Events at Epcot

The flower festival is basically all over the park.

The food/wine festival, as stated, are mainly in World Showcase at various booths scattered around the lagoon.

These bring more folks into the parks, but they go on for weeks at a time, so there's no really big "push" for crowds at any given day.

Rockledge, Florida
Level Contributor
904 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Special Events at Epcot

Both of these events is a really nice to go to Epcot. As stated, it doesnt really impact the crowds, because it goes on for weeks. The Flower Festival is beautiful, and the Food and Wine one is yummy.

They do have really nice free (one half hour) music concerts (by the American Pavillion) during both of these times, which in added bonus.

south wales
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Special Events at Epcot

Thankyou for your replies. I hope to make the food and drink one sometime.

5. Re: Special Events at Epcot

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 December 2009, 07:22