We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Macys Discount Card

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
cheshire
Level Contributor
221 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Macys Discount Card

I have just gone into Macys for the International Discount Card, they have changed it to 10% discount now.

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
7,926 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Macys Discount Card

That`s still good.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,399 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Macys Discount Card

Yes, I picked one up this week as well and noticed the change but I do think that it is better with the longer expiry date rather than only good for 30 days like my last one. For Americans with Macys cards there appear to be much higher discounts. Don't think you can get one if you like in UK though but I think I may email to ask just in case.

New York
Level Contributor
1,524 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Macys Discount Card

We live in New York-and our newspapers always have discounts for Macy's-usually 20%. I don't know if the Florida newspapers have the same thing, but it might be worth a try-they usually appear on a Thur, Fri or Sat. It's a 20% coupon you clip out of the paper, and can use it on your purchase.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,399 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Macys Discount Card

I notice that they also allow you to print savings passes from Macys.com website to use instore but i will check out the local papers as well. I did email them but their website is very specific in the questions it allows you to ask but I got there eventually.

Boston...
Level Contributor
5,909 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Macys Discount Card

Does Macy allow the international dicount card to be used with other discounts?

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
45,749 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Macys Discount Card

ou can get the 20% discount cards from cust services or the desks if you ask nicely.

It is now 10% for visitors, but the 10% discount isn't allowed to be used along with the 20% cards. But I found this week in shopping, where I couldn't use the 20% discount, I could the 10% one- even of the items were on sale. I bought all things on a sale price- but found the most restrictions (ie to only use the 10% card) were for things that had been already discounted more than once. I did find that both were more restricted (although I was albe to use one or the other ) in watches and jewelry.

And many staff said it couldn't be used, and I just said humor me- and it worked. I left the store with every single item discounted, despite it being on sale already

7. Re: Macys Discount Card

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 December 2009, 06:16