We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coffee in room at Port Orleans French Quarter

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manitoba, Canada
Level Contributor
371 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Coffee in room at Port Orleans French Quarter

The web sight for Port Orleans FQ indicates coffee maker in room - do they supply coffee packs daily like many hotels or do you need to supply your own to make coffee.

Thanks for your help.

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
52 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coffee in room at Port Orleans French Quarter

They provide coffee and tea. You do not need to bring your own unless you like a certain brand. We bring breakfast foods so we can eat quick and get to the parks. The room also have a refridgerator,so bring water and juice boxes that you can take into the park. It will save you time and money. You will love the French Qtr. It is great.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,938 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coffee in room at Port Orleans French Quarter

I don't make coffee in my room in hotels...just a fetish of mine but lots have said they bring their own because it is not strong enough. Below is a link to a unofficial Port Orleans website that is helpful.

http://www.portorleans.org/

Manitoba, Canada
Level Contributor
371 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coffee in room at Port Orleans French Quarter

Thanks to you both for your help. We are looking forward to our trip in September.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,938 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coffee in room at Port Orleans French Quarter

When in September? Alot of us from here will also be at the Port Orleans Resorts.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,079 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Coffee in room at Port Orleans French Quarter

Goodness, we booked September since it is supposed to be the slow season. It seems like it is going to be super busy (or we'll just know everyone there)!

We will be at POFQ from Deptember 16-22.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,938 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Coffee in room at Port Orleans French Quarter

Casey- I don't arrive til the 23rd so I will miss you at Port Orleans.

I think September just has more Disney fanatics....which is why you will know so many.

pa
Level Contributor
54,007 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Coffee in room at Port Orleans French Quarter

If the Coffee in the room isn't strong enough, just put in 2 packets instead of one. Ask for more as needed from Mousekeeping

I would also buy the refillable Mug and go fill up with Coffee at the Food Court ( as often as you like for free )

If you are a Coffee Lover, here are the Best places to find The 'Good Stuff' while at Disney

http://allears.net/din/coffee.htm

8. Re: Coffee in room at Port Orleans French Quarter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 December 2009, 06:18