We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney buses from All Star Resorts

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
756 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Disney buses from All Star Resorts

We are staying at All Star Music Resort in October. Does each All Star Resort have their own bus that goes directly to the park, or do they share buses (the bus goes to all 3 resorts ti pick up pax and then to the park)?

I have read conflicting information in the guide books and websites, so I am confused now. I booked All Star Music based on the info that each resort had it's own bus.

If the bus is shared, what order does it go in?

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
1,410 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney buses from All Star Resorts

They do share buses but it's not always that way. Upon drop off, it goes Sports, Music, and then Movies. They are literally RIGHT next door to each other. But when being picked up first thing in the morning there are empty buses sent to each one usually (and they fill up and go straight ot the park) and then throughout the day when the lines are shorter for the buses they seem to stop at all three and then go to the parks. If you are at the Music then you would only have the one stop after you, Movies.

We loved it. Crowded sometimes and we were not travelling with kids so we stood up alot to allow little ones to sit but very convenient.

Durant, Ok
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disney buses from All Star Resorts

There is a shared bus with Movies Resort and the Sports resort. The Music Resort is either first or second. Can't reamber exactly, but I do know they share the bus with the two resorts mentioned.

3. Re: Disney buses from All Star Resorts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2009, 07:19