We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do in the evening in orlando???

midlands
Level Contributor
223 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
What to do in the evening in orlando???

Hi

Completed the schedule for the day events and theme parks- just wondering now what we can do at night in orlando? I know sometimes we will be very tired from the action packed day- so are their places to 'chill out'?

Also the fireworks are they on every night at every theme park?

We are also buying the universal package with teh city walk free passess- anybody reccomend anything there?

What about the themed nights? Not read very good reviews on most of them?

Jus want yo make the most of our time in orlando- we go on Tuesday and have 2 weeks there??

Anybody help me out- it would be much appreciated?

Thanks

Amy

:-)

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
1,442 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What to do in the evening in orlando???

Rising Star is a fun Karaoke place...not your average. We always enjoy Margaritaville. It's nice to have the passes as you can check out each place without the fees.

For other options try Howl at the Moon on I'drive. Fun piano bar.

There's also Pointe Orlando...good restaurants and some low key evening entertainment usually at Adobe Gila's.

Cricketers Arms is a low key pub on I'drive. Large patio to kick back and relax. Friday nights is usually busier.

Orlando Alehouse has a new location on I'drive with a great outdoor patio.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
41,919 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What to do in the evening in orlando???

If you are leaving this next Tuesday, then you'll be going at a time when most of the theme parks have some sort of nightly show, whether fireworks or some other event.

CityWalk, if you have it included, would be a great place to hang out at night.

What "themed nights" are you referring to?

Ireland
Level Contributor
587 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What to do in the evening in orlando???

we loved to play crazy golf on I Drive

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
704 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What to do in the evening in orlando???

I prefer to relax in the evenings. A decent resturant, some cray golf or maybe take in a movie.

There's a few resturants in Citywalk and a cinema too. On I-Drive you have various crazy golf courses, resturants and a cinema too.

Downtown Disney can be good to walk around, browse the shops, grab a meal and walk around the lake. There's alsoe Disney Quest if you have anyone who likes video games or take in a show at cirque du soleil.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Del Carmen
Level Contributor
2,166 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What to do in the evening in orlando???

Fireworks etc fantasmic some nights, others, a earlyish tea then back for a swim and a few buds in the hot tub under the stars

Bliss

WARWICKSHIRE
Level Contributor
785 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What to do in the evening in orlando???

We've decided to spend some spare evenings or days having a look around some of the gorgeous Disney resorts. They are so lovely with great places to eat and relax..and even spot some fireworks!

Rockledge, Florida
Level Contributor
904 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What to do in the evening in orlando???

I agree- Disney Quest or walk around DTD.You can also catch a movie in DTD or Citiwalk. We always loved to go play miniature golf. Disney has 2 on the premises that are fun.

8. Re: What to do in the evening in orlando???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 January 2010, 06:18