We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seaworld

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol
Level Contributor
171 posts
Save Topic
Seaworld

as anyone booked tickets online.if so was all O.K

manchester
Level Contributor
73 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seaworld

hi,i never booked tickets on line but i normally buy the orlando flexi ticket which does wet n wild,universal and seaworld find it beter value then paying for the parks seperate.you can get that online attraction tickets direct,my friend uses them say they never had any problems,hope this helps.

Savannah, Ga
Destination Expert
for Cherokee, Tybee Island
Level Contributor
1,394 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seaworld

I booked my tickets and rooms online through Seaworld and was very pleased with the entire process. I would use them again.

John

Bristol
Level Contributor
171 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Seaworld

i have got my Disney ones already . just wanted a day one for Seaworld and there website looks the cheapest

pa
Level Contributor
53,702 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Seaworld

There should be no problem buying your Tickets on-line. The Seaworld site has a nice Special right now, Adults Ticket at the Kids price. I'd book soon, offer may end at any time

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
837 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Seaworld

Yes, quite a few times. You are able to print tickets once they have been purchased. I usually print 2 copies of each ticket (just in case I lose one) and keep them separate. Last year we even prepaid our car parking and were able to print ticket - it saved using cash at the booth.

As soon as we went through the turnstile we went to the kiosk where we were able to receive our return visit ticket, for the second day, to be used within 7 days.

If you check online you will see that you can buy tickets at the child's price - bargain especially now that the exchange rate in in our favour.

Have fun!

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
38,682 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Seaworld

I've also booked SeaWorld 3 different times on line in 3 different years and never had a problem.

Co. Durham
13 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Seaworld

We just wanted one day at Seaworld too and just booked them from Seaworld website. No problems at all and worked out cheapest.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
256 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Seaworld

HI Bristolred

WEe have booked the DISCOVERY COVE ULTIMATE PACKAGE, it seemed the "best value for money" you get the following:

14 days u/limited

SEAWORLD

BUSCH GARDENS

AQUATICA

also got universal and islands of adventure 2 day 3rd day free, plus Maui Laui dinner show, Arabian Nights Show, all for £978

through ATTACTION TICKETS DIRECT

got a few freebies, wallets. undewater cameras etc

good service though, i like to order over the phone, so called them, have a look online and ask for a brochure, they can send one, they have agents over here?

HAPPY HOLS

9 WEEKS AND COUNTING FOR US.

KAT

Wales
Level Contributor
2,063 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Seaworld

Thanks Partypa for the tip about the reduced ticket price for adults. I have just bought two and saved myself 20 dollars.

Missouri
Level Contributor
259 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Seaworld

We bought out tickets at our resort. I paid for one day there and when we got to SeaWorld, the validated them for a second day free.