We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spending money for a couple

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
740 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Spending money for a couple

Hi,

Sorry to be asking another 'spending money' question, but a lot of the replies on here are more suited for families with kids. I'm hoping to go to Orlando for a week with my husband next May, and apart from park tickets, how much spending money would a couple need? We aren't planning on going to Disney at all, probably staying near I-drive and sticking to Sea World, Universal, etc. I'd like to pick up some clothes in the outlets and a few gifts, but not planning on spending like a lunatic! Roughly how much would be enough to feed ourselves and get a few treats? (Bearing in mind we have no intention of eating in top class establishments or anything!)

Thanks

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Spending money for a couple

Hi JeanSyn

I go for the free dining promo at this time and its only me and my daughter, but we still need to tip, and I have calculated the room service, carrier at the airport, carrier to the room and dinings to be rufley 150 dollars together for 7 days, so please think about that amount too. Other then that I wish You a very good holiday and goot eatings.

Mutter

12. Re: Spending money for a couple

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2010, 07:16