We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One week to go!!!!

Webb City MO
Level Contributor
464 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
One week to go!!!!

Yay, one week from today we will be in Orlando!! I have almost everything done except the actual packing,but that won't take long--I have lists.Gotta love lists LOL!!(DS's school notification is done(I was a tad nervous about that)with no problem. He will,however have to do his work at the Atlanta airport!! I can hardly wait,I am so excited. I did get a refund from Disney for my step son(still disappointed about that--his Mom didn't want him to be away from home on his birthday--how lame is that he is 17!!! Oh well,maybe next time. Thanks to this forum and all of you wonderful helpful people for all the info!!

World of Disney
Disney Parks & Activities, Gift & Speciality Shops
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Nature & Wildlife Areas, Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Epcot
Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
Disney Parks & Activities, Gift & Speciality Shops
pa
Level Contributor
54,737 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: One week to go!!!!

Glad you got the refund :) Still sorry he won't be with you tho :(

Can't believe it's only a week away, Hooray for you !!

Co Down, N. Ireland
Level Contributor
1,985 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One week to go!!!!

Hi sweetlady..Have a Magical time..sorry your step-son cant be with you..maybe another time..

Have lots of Fun...

Caroline.x

3. Re: One week to go!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 February 2010, 08:21