We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

howl at the moon

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
limerick
Level Contributor
361 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
howl at the moon

looking up the forum on orlando for thing to do on lnt drive it said pirate;s cove adventure howl at the moon can annyone tell me wath it is please

belfast
Level Contributor
2,574 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: howl at the moon

howl at the moon night club and bar,check this post by dld

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g34515-i19-k182958…

josie

belfast
Level Contributor
2,574 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: howl at the moon

sorry dlb,gourock

limerick
Level Contributor
361 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: howl at the moon

thank you josie 137 for the infor just looking up thing on the forum funkey

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,129 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: howl at the moon

Howl at the Moon is a dueling piano bar.

Pirates Cove is miniature golf or "crazy golf" as I think you like to call it.

Rockledge, Florida
Level Contributor
904 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: howl at the moon

I will going to Howl at the Moon in a couple of weeks. I have heard that it is a lot of fun.

Bonnie Scotland
Level Contributor
1,331 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: howl at the moon

Howl at the moon is a great night out, big band with 2 grand pianos who play all sorts of music and get the crowd participating, theres a back bar that costs %3 i think to get in but you get huge discounts on beers and get to play games against other patrons etc, the music is mostly decided by the crowd who are in.

top top night with loads of fun.

TIP !!! if you have time, go to the Tourist Information shop that is right next to "Don Pablos" mexican restaurant, about 100 yards along from "Howl at the moon" on International Drive, they will give you entry tickets that get you in for cheap but more importantly you get in later ;-) which is a huge bonus as then you dont need to be queueing from 8pm.

Oh i must warn all patrons that there are "Toilet attendants" and they will expect a "Tip" to get their facilities, can be a bit of a pain but I gave the guy $2 the first time and that was it.

Cheers ;-) Wullie

Cheers ;-) Wullie

limerick
Level Contributor
361 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: howl at the moon

mickey mouse hope you have a great time let me know how you get on thethinker thank you for the lnformation will give it a go when we go thank all for the lnfor funkey

Bonnie Scotland
Level Contributor
1,331 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: howl at the moon

YVW Funkey ;-) and btw your city was a hoot last year for the rugby final, we were golfing at limerick golf course and ended up in the celebrations ;-)

Top O the mornin to ye ;-)

Cheers ;-) Wullie

9. Re: howl at the moon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2010, 06:22