We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is Disneyquest

aberdeen scotland
Level Contributor
415 posts
162 reviews
Save Topic
What is Disneyquest

Can you get in with your Ultimate pass?

Magic Kingdom Park
Disney Parks & Activities, Theme Parks
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Nature & Wildlife Areas, Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Epcot
Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Water Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
48,751 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is Disneyquest

I beleive it is covered by that pass, but as I have never had one we'll wait for others to confirm.

It is an indoor video arcade with some fun interactive stuff. Fun way to while away a few hours esp if it is hot outside or raining.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
41,947 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What is Disneyquest

Yes, if you have a Disney U.K. unlimited pass, you can use it to get into Disney Quest.

It's like a huge multi-story arcade with video games and simulators and such.

Check this link for more info:

http://allears.net/btp/dqfaq.htm

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
593 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What is Disneyquest

Hi,

We have always had the ultimate 14 day park hopper thingy purchased in the UK and it has always been included, as well as Blizzard beach and Typhoon Lagoon.

To be honest its just a big indoor arcade (3 floors) with some old skool retro games as well as current ones, once inside all the games are free. Theres also some new game machines, some Virual rides where you put on a head set/goggle thing and then sit in a raft for example and interact with the other players.

They have a drawing class with loads of little desks and someone teaches you how to draw a specific charachter (this is at set times)

Also some Virtual Coasters where you design a coaster and then get in to the simulator to ride it!!

They did have desks on the top floor with PCs so you can access internet etc and a cafe for drinks and stuff (was cheesecake Factory at one point)

As its free its worth popping in if you are at Downtown Disney, otherwise its not really worth it unless you like Arcades!! Older kids and Teens would prob love it though!!!

Thats my opinion anyway,and how it was last November.

Have a good holiday!

aberdeen scotland
Level Contributor
415 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What is Disneyquest

Thanks, will definately go there, sound like my sons will like it!

Eastbourne, United...
Level Contributor
247 posts
453 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What is Disneyquest

My 2 boys aged 12 and 16 yrs loved this place and even I loved it! There are so many different things to do here, not like an arcade really as I hate those!

We went here on many evenings, more than the parks and ended up saying it was the best place we went on our holiday!! - I would add that so many things went wrong on our last trip !!!

We ate once here, but it was awful, none of us liked it but there are so many places in DTD that are really good, so you won't have far to walk!!

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
22,067 posts
2,000 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What is Disneyquest

Its good for a half day visit. Go when it opens.

There are retro arcade games, pinball machines, and interactive/VR games.

7. Re: What is Disneyquest

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2010, 07:18