We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

We should be leaving tomorrow :(

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,085 posts
207 reviews
Save Topic
We should be leaving tomorrow :(

We were set to leave tomorrow morning at 5:45 AM for Disney. But I had to have knee surgery so we had to cancel. Then our daughter broke her wrist so we it's a good thing we canceled when we did.

I just want to say have a great time to everyone who is going down in the next weeks. We were planning to hit one of the September gatherings, butobviously won't be.

Have fun, and enjoy it a little extra for us. It will be a couple years until we can get to Florida as we are doing a two week roadtrip to Oregon from Wisconsin next year.

Have fun everyone! Wish we were coming!!!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
682 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: We should be leaving tomorrow :(

Wow, SO sorry to hear that you can't make your trip! Fortunately the weather here in WI has been perfect so hopefully while you're home you can enjoy it while summer/fall lasts.

england
Level Contributor
4,901 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: We should be leaving tomorrow :(

Awwww....time to concentrate on your health. Florida will still be there when you recover from your surgery!!! then you can go and have a blast with a new knee.

It will all be worth it in the end.

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
15,045 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: We should be leaving tomorrow :(

We'll miss you but I guess Disney's no place for someone still recuperating from knee surgery :-(

Stay well-I hear Oregon is beautiful!

Jennifer

Co Down, N. Ireland
Level Contributor
1,985 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: We should be leaving tomorrow :(

Wishing you a speedy recovery from your knee surgery..Hope you have a great roadtrip to Oregon next year and then you can get planning for your next Disney Trip...

Caroline.x

pa
Level Contributor
54,405 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: We should be leaving tomorrow :(

casey, we will indeed be missing you :(

Your Adventure to Oregon Next Year will be Swell, it's Beautiful Country out there:)

I am sure there will still be plenty of us to Gather with in a few Years and Disney Will Of Course be Waiting for you :)

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,085 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: We should be leaving tomorrow :(

Thanks guys!

We thought maybe we could still make it but then our daughter broke her wrist and we didn't think it would be fair with all the swimming we would do.

Now that I am 3 weeks post-surgery I could never imagine trying to walk Disney! And I surely didn't want to use a scooter. I had to use one 2 days after surgery when we went grocery shopping and I HATED it!!!

Have fun and we'll hopefully catch you all next trip! I know I will definetly be checking here for help when I have to plan again. Everyone (well most :) have been great!

Thanks again!

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: We should be leaving tomorrow :(

First of all Casey

Disney will always be there for You waiting, the most important thing is Your health.

And thank You for the wishes :-)

Mutter

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,999 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: We should be leaving tomorrow :(

Sorry you aren't going but like said already Disney is already there. Not only that they are making changes soon. More reasons to go.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2,481 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: We should be leaving tomorrow :(

Wishing you a really speedy recovery and good times ahead, wherever you may travel!

Wales
Level Contributor
1,548 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: We should be leaving tomorrow :(

All the best to you.