We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Shamu Rocks and Believe?

aberdeen scotland
Level Contributor
413 posts
159 reviews
Save Topic
Shamu Rocks and Believe?

Hi, I presume these are 2 different shows, do most of you go to both or just 1?

E:)

Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
2,116 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Shamu Rocks and Believe?

Two different shows - did both - preferred Rocks

2. Re: Shamu Rocks and Believe?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 17:49
Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,426 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Shamu Rocks and Believe?

Yes, they are different...but you might not have a choice.

Believe is the daily daytime show. Shamu Rocks is at night but not at all times of the year.

We tend to go just for a few hours at a time, but, if I were going all day, I'd do both.

Level Contributor
405 posts
210 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Shamu Rocks and Believe?

Like the last post, the shows are dependent on time of day. Rocks show was in the evening when we visited in August. Since SeaWorld's admission ticket allows a return visit, I suggest you space out your time and not exhaust your self trying to see everything. We went on a Monday for 5-6 hrs and returned on Thursday for another 4 hours to see what we missed.

We also signed up for Makahini Luau, which is a Hawaiian Luau show that was really entertaining. Buy online and show your reservation to the parking attendant and they let you for free. You can arrive something like 60 minutes prior to showtime and the ticket agents will let you in. Queue up about 30 minutes prior to show - I think we were at 6:00 or so. After a nice show and dinner, you finish just in time to see Shamu Rocks and then to see the evening fireworks at 9 PM.

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
1,629 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Shamu Rocks and Believe?

Shamu rocks tends to be a bit more of a "fun" show. Its AWESOME

St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
3,603 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Shamu Rocks and Believe?

I always spend two days at Sea World, as the second day is free, I love a bargain, and it's my favorite of all the Orlando theme parks. That being said, on one of my days I see Believe and on the other day I see Shamu Rocks. Shamu does rock! Both shows are great. The other shows at the park are great too. Must see: 1) A Shamu Show // 2) Clyde and Semour // 3) Blue Horizons (the dolphin show). The other shows are good too, but if you're just doing one day you won't have time to hit the great animal attractions and coasters if you're into that if you try to see them all. If you're doing one day only, I'd just go to these three shows (pick just one Orca show), so you have more time for the other stuff. Every single attraction except for the midway rides, in my opinion, are worth hitting at this place.

aberdeen scotland
Level Contributor
413 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Shamu Rocks and Believe?

Thanks guys, Seaworld sounds fab, we went 17years ago I don't remember there being any rides then.

My sons are going to love it.

E:)

8. Re: Shamu Rocks and Believe?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 March 2010, 05:19