We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Epcot Food & Wine

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
579 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Epcot Food & Wine

We're going in a couple of weeks. Need to know what shouldn't be missed at the kiosks or what we should pass over!

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,130 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Epcot Food & Wine

Boy, that's pretty subjective as everyone's tastes are different. But, I'd say one thing not to be missed is the Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup.

North Wales
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Epcot Food & Wine

this on everyday threw October? Or only on certain days?

Xxxx

Rockledge, Florida
Level Contributor
904 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Epcot Food & Wine

The various kiosks are open each day! There is so much to enjoy, it is hard to fit it in during one day! Come hungry. Experience all of the goodies. And especially enjoy! Too Yummy! Being from the Space Coast of Florida, as I am, I like to visit a couple of days. Lucky us!

Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
579 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Epcot Food & Wine

The listing of what's available is here...

…go.com/parks/…

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
128 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Epcot Food & Wine

if ur there 19th or 20th Oct Sister Sledge are doing Eat to the Beat !!

Buckingham
Level Contributor
298 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Epcot Food & Wine

I can never find what I want on the disney site - dumbo I suppose - try allears website as they post a full break down of all the stalls with the food and prices - this will help you plan how much money you'll need!!

I have also seen on posting on allears that a really easy way to pay for food and / or wine at each chosen stall is to use a prepaid gift card - each stall will then debit the ammount from the card - saves on carrying lots of cash

orlando
Level Contributor
612 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Epcot Food & Wine

Fresh from the Orlando Sentinel (newspaper in Orlando), "Disney chefs say that about 70% of this year's selections are new to the menu." Furthermore, "New cities represented include Bangkok, Thailand, and Rio de Janero, Brazil." Chedder cheese soup from Canada, the "Number one seller," will make a return (36,000 cups were sold last year). "faves that will be back include pork pot stickers (China), escargot (France), and pizza (Italy)."

"Two more frozen alcoholic beverages have been added: calpirinha (Brazil) and a chopin rasberry chiller (Poland). "For the Party of the Senses events alone, disney has brought in 117 guest chefs."

Gawd, expensive! Admission to the park alone is $79!

Here's some photos, for those interested:

orlandosentinel.com/travel/attractions/orl-e…

Looks yummy!

8. Re: Epcot Food & Wine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 15:35
Orlando
Level Contributor
9,707 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Epcot Food & Wine

I always like Japan with the Spicy Tuna Roll.

They usually have something good in the Ireland Kiosk.

My favorite last year was the shrimp mofongo in San Juan, but it looks like they have taken that menu item away.

Central Florida
Level Contributor
524 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Epcot Food & Wine

I was at the soft preview last Thursday and the Australian lamb chop looked very good, it was on a bed of arugula and done just right. They had a decent looking white wine with it, Penfold's I think, but the woman wouldn't let me sample any..LOL.

We did the cheese soup and salmon at Canada last year, it was yummy and people were already lining up for it this year.

The crawfish etouffee at New Orleans was pronounced very good by bro in law (I am allergic to shellfish so I couldn't try it) and their praline bread pudding was very good.

Got the lamb slider at New Zealand last year. Yuck. Cold and fatty. Never again. But their scallops were also pronounced to be good.

The Buenos Aires and Rio booths looked and smelled great. They are right on the left as you hit World Showcase and the French champagne and dessert booth is just to their left. The champagne people looked to have lowered their prices a bit this year as the one I wanted to try, Moet Imperial Rose was $11 this year and $12.50 last year.

The pierogies at Poland were good, right near Norway and across from Barcelona which smelled really good but we were stuffed by then.

They have more types of beer this year, guess they have figured out that lots of people like it..LOL.

I need more than one visit to this, there is way too much food for just one visit.