We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I received my first PIN code!

Portland, Maine
Level Contributor
129 posts
Save Topic
I received my first PIN code!

I'm so excited, I received a PIN code on Friday morning. The PIN was a room only discount for 30% off a value resort, 35% off a moderate or 40% off a deluxe. 1/3/10-1/7/10, 1/10/10-1/14/10, 1/18/10-2/11/10, 2/14/10-3/27/10, 4/11/10-6/12/10

We had already booked our room through AAA. I called my AAA agent, and she had the discount applied to our reservation.

I'm not sure why I received this PIN. I requested a Disney DVD about 6 months ago. I have a Disney Rewards Visa, and I recently logged onto the Disney web site and played around with different packages for fun. I wonder Disney is trying out different offers before deciding which ones to release to the public.

Magic Kingdom Park
Disney Parks & Activities, Theme Parks
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Nature & Wildlife Areas, Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Epcot
Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Water Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
48,738 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I received my first PIN code!

I don't know how they decide, and have never gotten one.

But Disney do keep a lot of info on Guests tucked away. I just booked my first ever stay onsite, but they knew all about me from my stay last June at the Swan Hotel (which isn't even Disney) so don't know what is going on with that? I think thay got it off of ADRs I made. Freeky lol.

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I received my first PIN code!

I am also wondering about this too, every time I look into the DW site to price up a trip I get this survey thing where they ask why I didn´t book now, I also did one person to person in Epcot and we stayed at dolphin last year, and did the mvmcp and now in September I stayed at the French Quarter and every time I look into my mail I wonder if there is anything from DW , but never is, but I get a lot of good promo from DLP where I also have stayed.

And I am sure they have my email adress too, because I gave it away long time ago, but never gets any mail from them about anything :-)

Mutter

Brazil
Destination Expert
for Sao Paulo
Level Contributor
7,972 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I received my first PIN code!

I guess it has to do with the Visa card...:(

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I received my first PIN code!

Yes, Brazil it might be the Disney visa or the annual pas or something like that. :-( Not sure what to do about it either, yesterday I went into the dw site and looked and some stuf to buy and then I there was a button about if I wanted to register my name I went in there , but of course they had my name already there, so I am in the system. So it probably has something to do with the Disney card.

Mutter

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
48,738 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I received my first PIN code!

I remain unconvinced.

There are those here with annual passes and Visas, yet their next door neighbor gets the pin code lol.

WARWICKSHIRE
Level Contributor
785 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I received my first PIN code!

I got a pin for DisneyLAND Clifornia...?????I don't get it!

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I received my first PIN code!

Tiffin for California, so would You go there now ?

Mutter

WARWICKSHIRE
Level Contributor
785 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: I received my first PIN code!

Hi Mutter, well I wasn't planning on it....I'm booked for WDW 2010 as you know........wonder if they'd swap it and let me use it nfor 2011 at WDW.....wishful thinking.

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
7,947 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: I received my first PIN code!

Tiffin

Why not contact them and ask the question. You have nothing to lose and may get a favourable response.

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: I received my first PIN code!

Tiffin do that like prospect says ask them if they could change it for DW instead .

Mutter