We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking car rental off airport

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
haines, alaska
Destination Expert
for Haines
Level Contributor
7,025 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Booking car rental off airport

Wow !....I knew there were extra taxes and fees when booking car rental at the airport, but had not realized how much.......just did a quick search through priceline and compared their cheapest with the identical car through the same supplier on their website and it was over $300 more at the airport !!......Too bad you can't do the "name your price" option for picking up a car off site from the airport.......The search continues.......

New York
Level Contributor
454 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking car rental off airport

go to Florida Discount Rentals.com. They do all the searches for and apply either discount codes or corporate codes. I've used them twice before and they are great. I just booked a mini van, for one week for next June (I'm a planner) for $245 plus tax at Budget which is at the airport.

New York
Level Contributor
454 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking car rental off airport

OOPS, I meant Discount Florida Car Rental.com

3. Re: Booking car rental off airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2010, 06:19