We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where is the Xmas chocolate carousel in disney?

uk
Level Contributor
1,284 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
where is the Xmas chocolate carousel in disney?

Is it in the yacht and beach club or in the CBR. most places just say at the beach resort/hotel and so I am not sure which one.

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,221 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: where is the Xmas chocolate carousel in disney?

if I'm think of the same thing you are, it is in the lobby of the Boardwalk hotel...

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
17,221 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: where is the Xmas chocolate carousel in disney?

I'll take that back...

Although the Boardwalk does have a display too, I think this is what you wanted:

"Onelife-size gingerbread carousel at Disney’s Beach Club Resort featuring ponies made of chocolate and fondant, giant candy cane poles, handcrafted poinsettias and hand-paintedportraits of famous Disney characters"

Destination Expert
Level Contributor
20,103 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: where is the Xmas chocolate carousel in disney?

Never seen a chocolate carousel at disney-there is a mini merry go round in the lobby of the Boardwalk,a life sized gingerbread house in the lobby of the GF that sells chocolates and a small(can't ride on it) decorated merry go round in the Beach Club as well as one at DTD you can ride on.

pa
Level Contributor
54,104 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: where is the Xmas chocolate carousel in disney?

The Chocolate Carousel is on display at Disney's Beach Club Resort for Christmas

Here are some Photos from last year

wdwinfo.com/Photos/…index.htm

5. Re: where is the Xmas chocolate carousel in disney?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2010, 06:17