We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What films are coming out in cinemas soon in orlando?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
england
Level Contributor
4,901 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
What films are coming out in cinemas soon in orlando?

We all know that America gets to see the films first before the rest of the world. (we only just got "up" a few weeks back!)

The kids would like to try out the cinema at dtd..what films are due out soon? preferably those suitable for children.

Thankyou

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
16,750 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: What films are coming out in cinemas soon in orlando?

www.movietickets.com/house_detail.asp…

Alabama
Level Contributor
703 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What films are coming out in cinemas soon in orlando?

When is your trip? Disney's A Christmas Carol is released on Nov. 6th. and The Princess and the Frog on Dec. 11. Currently playing is AstroBoy, Where the Wild Things Are, and Cloudy with A Chance of Meatballs. I've only seen "Cloudy..." and both children and adults enjoyed it!

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
16,750 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: What films are coming out in cinemas soon in orlando?

Yeah, I was about to say...not sure what made me think of it after the fact...but A Chistmas Carol is supposed to be out soon and looks interesting. With Jim Carrey and in 3D. Thought Where The Wild Things Are looked good from the trailer.

england
Level Contributor
4,901 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What films are coming out in cinemas soon in orlando?

Wow..it actually looks like we are catching up with you....We actually saw cloudy with the chance of meatballs before up!! I wasnt too impressed with meatballs but really liked up. I think christmas carol and wild things is out over here soon too, but the wild things is surposed to be quite scarey for the little ones.

Wales
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What films are coming out in cinemas soon in orlando?

I love catching a film when I'm in Orlando, only ever been to the cinema in Citywalk, might try the cinema in Pointe Orlando next trip.

Vero Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Vero Beach
Level Contributor
8,063 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What films are coming out in cinemas soon in orlando?

It's pretty easy to find out what's playing through services like movietickets and Fandango. For national release dates, the New York Times is pretty convenient.

Disney seems to be taking a huge risk with "Christmas Carol". It's a wildly expensive 3-D thing using the "image capture" technology that mostly hasn't impressed audiences. Worse, the story is probably the most overexposed in the English language. I don't see how Christmas Carol can compete in 3-D against "Partly Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs", which has given us an actual spaghetti tornado.

7. Re: What films are coming out in cinemas soon in orlando?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2010, 06:19