We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oh, Crap!!!!

Alabama
Level Contributor
703 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Oh, Crap!!!!

I have been planning my November WDW trip for almost a year now. I breathed a sigh of relief a couple of months ago when I booked my airfare, condo and breakfast with Cinderella. Well, it's only 12 days until we leave and it has just dawned on me that I never ordered the park tickets or reserved a car! Crap! The tickets will be fine...only a $4.99 charge for faster delivery, but the price of the van has gone up $200 since I checked last! Why do I procrastinate!?!?

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
471 reviews
from US$54.99*
US$59.00
Kennedy Space Center and Everglades...
187 reviews
from US$128.99*
Special Offer
3-Attraction Ticket: The Coca-Cola...
14 reviews
from US$49.99*
US$87.87
Kennedy Space Center Ultimate...
77 reviews
from US$168.99*
Appleton, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
626 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Oh, Crap!!!!

It happens! Ahh, just relax and think..."there's no place like Disney, there's no place like Disney..." ha ha ha

That is a price jump, but it could be worse, like you could have forgot to book your dining!

Have a Magical trip...we still have quite a countdown til we go in April!

DC 7

Brandon, Canada
Level Contributor
2,232 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oh, Crap!!!!

sometimes when you do online check in with airlines they will offer a special deal - one can always hope!

Celle, Germany
Level Contributor
4,584 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Oh, Crap!!!!

Oh Cancun what are you like!! lol

At least everything else is done!

Have a magical time!!

orlando
Level Contributor
612 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Oh, Crap!!!!

read this on a deal website that I go to:

Hertz $10 off per day with AAA. ~9$ per weekend day YMMV.. No additional driver fee

have AAA?

Alabama
Level Contributor
703 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Oh, Crap!!!!

I was going to rent from Dollar, since we have had a good experience before, but the price has gone up. I found a similar deal for a minivan with Thrifty ($274/ 8 days) and Alamo ($284/ 8 days). Anyone know of a reason I should go with one company over the other? I think they are both on site. I would hate to have to catch a shuttle to the car place.

6. Re: Oh, Crap!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2010, 06:17