We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eating Places at Orlando Int'l Airport (MCO)

Singapore
Level Contributor
60 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Eating Places at Orlando Int'l Airport (MCO)

Can anyone please share what's there to eat at MCO. We are arriving around 6pm in late Nov with 2 kids of 6 & 9. Was wondering if we could eat dinner there or pick up take away food before heading to our hotel. Thank you.

Celle, Germany
Level Contributor
4,584 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eating Places at Orlando Int'l Airport (MCO)

I am sure there is a food court in MCO, with all sorts of different foods!

Where is your hotel?

The experts on here will be able to help with abit more information!

Will you not get some sort of meal on the plane that will last you till you get to your hotel?

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,392 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eating Places at Orlando Int'l Airport (MCO)

You'll be spoilt for choice for food at MCO. They have so much there, you could easily spend half a day there just browsing at the shops and also in the spa!

Here's the website - take a look and if you don't find anyhing you fancy, get a take out on the way to the airport (or eat dinner just before you arrive - you can still access Downtown Disney without a ticket and they have a McDs there. Or T-Rex. Or Rainforest Cafe. Or Fultons. The possibilities are endless lol!!

www.orlandoairports.net/concessions/shops.htm

orlando
Level Contributor
612 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Eating Places at Orlando Int'l Airport (MCO)

From my experience, the food is EXCESSIVELY overpriced at the airport, I think that the last time I went, it was 8-9 bucks for a hamburgers at burger king there? They jack up the prices because they are catering to a captive audience :P

england
Level Contributor
1,094 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Eating Places at Orlando Int'l Airport (MCO)

ould suggest you get to your hotel first and then if you are tired either eat there or order a take out.

There will surely be pamphlets etc.in your room advising best places to eat and those that will deliver.

Exactly where are you staying?

Brazil
Destination Expert
for Sao Paulo
Level Contributor
7,960 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Eating Places at Orlando Int'l Airport (MCO)

Macaroni Grill is pretty good with big portions to share. I didn´t think it was expensive.

Berkshire
Level Contributor
719 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Eating Places at Orlando Int'l Airport (MCO)

there is so many places to eat there in MCO. But if you are hiring a car then you can pick the car up and on your way to your hotel/villa stop at a McD's, BK, Dennys and get takeout from there. We arrived at MCO around 6pm on our resent trip and we ended up waiting until we got to the hotel before we headed to McD's for a quick meal. it is easy to find a place to eat in the airport, they have all you could want really. But it wont take you long to find a place once you are out of the airport

J x

Singapore
Level Contributor
60 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Eating Places at Orlando Int'l Airport (MCO)

Thank you so much for all your responses.

We are putting up at Buena Vista Suites but since we are not picking up the car yet, I am afraid we may have limited choice. We may also be too tired to explore outside the hotel after a very long flight. The food at the hotel may be pricey? And we are keeping our fingers cross that there is no delay at any point of the flight, transits etc otherwise we may reach MCO even later & eventually reach the hotel even much later.

I am not surprised by some of your sharings that the food at the airport is pricey. It is usually priced premium as in most airports. We shall find out more when we reach MCO.

sprki
Level Contributor
367 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Eating Places at Orlando Int'l Airport (MCO)

Hello there,

Depending upon what it is your after, there are a few close by place.

There is a TGI Fridays not too far from the airport, only a few minutes drive from gthe airport itself, and most likely to not have the airports inflated pricing!

If there is anything in particular that you like the sound of in the way of eating, simply google them (works best with chains like TGI's), and see what there locations are like in close proximity to the airport itself.

Hope this is of some help,

Mark

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
21,564 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Eating Places at Orlando Int'l Airport (MCO)

There's lots of places to eat at MCO or to pick up stuff to eat your your hotel-the usual food court with Mcdonalds,Burger King,Quiznos,Panda Express,etc';also a Romanos Macaroni Grill-we often get a take out pizza from there;a Chilis,Outback;the Hyatt has a restaurant;several Starbucks with sandwiches and pastries and more. You won't have a problem.

10. Re: Eating Places at Orlando Int'l Airport (MCO)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2010, 06:17